Admiral’s Landing is situated on absolute river frontage with an uninterrupted 180 degree view spanning from the Goolwa wharf to the Goolwa Regatta Yacht Club. In the perfect central location for exploring all that Goolwa has to offer - see the sun rise over Hindmarsh Island, watch the ‘Oscar W’ steam by, take in the excitement of yacht racing from the front lawn, experience the Encounter Bikeway along the frontage, and the Cockle Train line along the back.
All within minutes walk are the Goolwa Visitor Information Centre, the heritage Cadell Street, the Yacht and Aquatics Clubs, the South Lakes Golf Club, public boat ramp, marinas and landings, two wonderful children’s playgrounds, numerous cafes, bakeries, restaurants and hotels and the Goolwa Wharf precinct that includes the Goolwa Sunday Market, Steam Exchange Brewery, Signal Point Art Gallery and the Cockle Train Station. All this, together with the convenience of a shopping complex including supermarkets, pharmacy, butcher and post office just a few streets away, and you will not need your car!
Further activities a short drive away include the Goolwa surf beach, the Murray River barrages and the Murray mouth, The Marina Hindmarsh Island, the wineries of Langhorne Creek and Currency Creek and the seaside townships of Middleton, Port Elliot and Victor Harbor. If you have a boat, or want to take a boat tour, you are at the gateway to the untamed wilderness of the Coorong National Park.
Admiral's landing is a comfortable, single level holiday house that offers modern conveniences along with a touch of 1970’s décor. The open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area has wonderful views of the river with all its birdlife and boating activities.
All with quality quilts, covers and pillows are two spacious queen bedrooms, both with fans, heating and ample room for a cot or trundle; and a third bedroom with a single bed plus trundle. There are two toilets, a spacious bathroom and separate laundry.
The extensive lawn areas front and back are perfect for outdoor activities and the garden is planted with bird-attracting native trees and shrubs. There is ample parking space for cars and the backyard is fully enclosed for the safety of little people.
* Bed configuration- 2 Queen bedrooms, 1 single plus 1 trundle bedroom
* Two toilets
* Front loader washing machine, ’Hill’s Hoist’ drying line, iron, hair-dryer
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Oven, induction hotplate, microwave, dishwasher
* Coffee plunger, sandwich press, rice cooker
* Quality crockery, cutlery, cookware and utensils
* Filtered water from the kitchen tap
* TV and DVD player, DVD library
* Stereo, multi CD stacker, record player, radio
* Selection of reading material and board games
* Gas BBQ
* Outdoor dining area overlooking the river and island with magnificent views day and night
* Suitable for 6 persons only (unless by prior arrangement)
* $80 cleaning fee per booking
* $300 security deposit per booking (refundable within 7 days)
* Check in 2 pm, check out 10 am (or by prior arrangement)
* No schoolies groups or parties are permissible and it is a requirement that all tenants respect our neighbours and the peaceful surroundings
* For the comfort of all guests - no pets are allowed on the property and no smoking within the house
* Tenants need to supply linen (top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels, bathmat and tea towel) or if preferred, an economical local holiday linen hire and delivery service is available (Victor Linen)