// S E A G U L L ' S - N E S T - B E A C H - H O U S E //
Unwind Holidays presents: Seagull's Nest Address: 42 Seagull Avenue, Hayborough.
"Seagull's Nest" is the quintessential beach house in a wonderful location just 100 metres to the beautiful Chiton Rocks beach. Directly across the road and down the steps, takes you to the Chiton Rocks surf club which patrols the beach area and offers a bar for evening drinks in the Summer. The house is also on the Encounter Coast bike trail, with safe and spectacular rides in two directions to both Victor Harbour and Goolwa. Also nearby, is the picturesque and historic town of Port Elliot with two family friendly pubs, Australia's oldest railway with a steam train still operating, excellent cafes and shops and many great walking trails.
The house has panoramic hills views both from the lounge area and deck, and upstairs in the completely separate master bedroom. As well as a queen sized bed, and private sitting area with sofa, the upstairs room has windows on 3 sides with massive hills views and some sea views.
Downstairs on ground level, there are three bedrooms, one with Queen bed, another with single bunk bed ,and a third smaller room with a single bed. This layout would be ideal for an extended family with grandparents and kids downstairs and parents upstairs, or one or two families with children, or an adult group.
The living area is large and open plan with a central upgraded kitchen and large dining table. The lounge opens to a deck with bar-b-q and outdoor table- a perfect place to have breakfast and take in the country views. All the bedrooms have good storage and new carpets and are light and bright.The kitchen is modern with a crockery pantry, dishwasher, water filter and a breakfast bar area. The bathroom has beenupdated and includes a separate toilet.Outside there is a garden deck with sun loungers, fruit trees, and a quirky garden with several sunny spots to sit.
This fabulous beach house is an hour to Adelaide, and only a short trip to many wineries and several National Parks, with the choice of spectacular surf beaches for body boarding and surfing or the beautiful Horseshoe bay for more relaxing swimming.
THINGS TO DO
- Relax on the beach or enjoy safe swimming at beautiful Horseshoe Bay, or just cross the road to one of the best surf beaches in South Australia.
- Bring your bikes and ride to Goolwa and see the boats and paddle steamers, visit the markets or lunch at one of the many cafes.
- From Victor Harbour, take a ride on the horse drawn tram to Granite Island, home of the fairy penguins.
- Explore the shops at Port Elliot with the variety of cafes and beautiful fashion and homewares shops.
- Dine at one of the great local pubs and enjoy the music on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Check out the wildlife-often there are seals, whales, kangaroos and penguins to be seen in the wild or visit one of the nearby wildlife parks.
- Explore the many wineries and galleries between McClarenVale and Goolwa.
- Launch your boat for fishing at Encounter Bay or rent a jet ski or kayak at Goolwa.
- Take a ride on the steam train from Victor to Goolwa and sample a beer at the Boutique beer factory near the wharf before your return trip.
- Take a cliff walk on the world famous Heyson trail to see spectacular sea and country views.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Modern kitchen with all crockery and appliances you will need, including dishwasher, water filter.
- Located 100m to Chiton Rocks Beach.
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and kitchen essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays. All there is to do is unpack and head to the beach
- Fabulous panoramic hills views both from the lounge area and deck.
-Outside garden has a deck with sun loungers, fruit trees, and a quirky garden with several sunny spots to sit.
- All bedrooms are bright and carpeted with fantastic storage for one or two week stays.
- Located directly on the Encounter Coast bike trail, with safe and spectacular rides.
THE FINE PRINT
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total price.
- Base price is for 4 people, extra $20 per person per night.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry no pets or parties.
- $200 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
HOW TO BOOK
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
- We require a 25 deposit to confirm the booking.
- The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- We will usually respond within 30mins from your message.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
Brimming with possibilities
Fancy catching a glimpse of a whale in its natural habitat? Want to satisfy your inner history buff? Or are you simply content with a glass of wine, gazing out at the sunset? Whatever tickles your fancy, the Fleurieu Peninsula delivers
Pack the brood and hit the road to SAs most respected region. With world-class food and wine, native wildlife and fauna, breathtaking reserves and surf beaches, youll commit to memory every minute of your time in this magnificent locale
Complemented with a stay at one ofUnwind Holidays contemporary holiday rentals, youll be thoroughly pleased with this coastal calling
Easter 2016 - Andrew, Bec, Hudson and Cam
Had a relaxing stay, boogie boards@ Chiton Rocks beach, rode the bikeway, ate too much, debated how many fish on art work by kitchen table 42 Thanks for a great place to stay
The Dalys and McKenzies 2013
Had a lovely relaxing time in your fabulous home - a beautiful little piece of the world-Thank you
Anne and Daryl, Ely, England 2012
Thanks for letting us share your cosy, sunny house - we loved the views and the beach, bike riding 14 kms to Goolwa and back, the whales- just everything
Overall rating 5/5
Great holiday stay and was perfect for us 2 families. Well equipped accommodation and was very comfortable. Beautiful beach and walking trails nearby. Highly recommended
Guest Review From Vlad
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
04 October 2016
4 Car Spaces
STUNNING VIEWS HIGHEST POINT IN HAYBOROUGH OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING