$175 per night for 1 couple.
Additional adults $20 per night each
Single adult surcharge $5 per night each
Children 1-18yrs $12.50 per night each
Single adult surcharge $5 pp per night
Stay 7 nights and pay for ONLY 6 not valid with any other offer - cheapest rate applied
Valid to 31 March 2016
Can only stay for 1 night?........add $35 to the above rates when there are more than 2 guests.
All bedding, linen and bath towels are supplied as well as incidentals including soap, toilet paper, dishwashing supplies and BBQ gas . BYO beach towels.
We do the general cleaning - simply leave neat, dishes done and kitchen as on arrival, BBQ cleaned and rubbish placed in bins provided on site.
Check in from 2.00pm Check out 10.00am
On Sunday check out is extended to 12pm.
For an additional $30 this can be extended to 3pm subject to availability
Main with KING bed and direct access to bathroom
Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
Bedroom 3 has double with single bunk over and separate single - with ensuite
Futon outside of bedroom 3
'Great retreat from the world-Thanks for the generous touches-much appreciated. Very good value too'
Robyne & Paul, VIC
'Another world of serenity and good taste'
Ian & Beverley Bennetts, NSW
'Delightful retreat, thoroughly enjoyed our stay, clean, homely & it had everything we needed. Great value for money. Thank you'
Vanessa & Hamish SA
'The retreat is lovely & decorated beautifully. Thanks for the great hospitality. Our kids loved the space. Looking forward to coming back'
Michelle & Neill, SA
Around an hour from Adelaide on the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula an island oasis awaits. The Retreat has an open friendly atmosphere, at the forest's edge opposite the Murray River. In winter, enjoy the blaze of the combustion heater. In summer, get out on the river, enjoy the many water activities available. Explore the forest or catch a Coorong cruise.
The Retreat is located on the northern side of Karinga Park adjacent but separate to the Homestead. The large expanse of windows brings the outdoors inside.
It faces towards the Murray River with a backdrop of old forest.
There are 3 stylishly appointed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen with dishwasher and spacious open plan family/dine/living area, big flat screen TV. It has reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heater and combustion heater.
EXPLORE THE STUNNING FLEURIEU:
Karinga Park is well located to explore the stunning Fleurieu Region:
• Goolwa Beach is a wonderfully wide beach and 4WDs are allowed. Learn to surf. Try your hand at cockling, it’s loads of fun – ask us for tips, bag limits, size requirements and season dates.
• Explore the Goolwa Channel by kayak – can be hired at the Marina Office.
• Only a short drive from the Lodge is the Murray Mouth. You can see where the might Murray meets the ocean from Sugars Beach. It is a quiet, sheltered beach, great for children, and you don’t have to leave the island to get to it.
Take your fishing rods for a spot of beach fishing – the kids will love it.
• Nearby, is the Mundoo Channel settlement - buy the catch of the day from the locals seasonal.
• Launch your boat from Mundoo and enjoy the spectacular Coorong. No boat, no worries – phone Brenton at Canoe the Coorong for an amazing insight to our World Heritage area. Now the water levels have returned, the Coorong has never been better
• A Spirit of the Coorong Cruise comes highly recommended. Our guests receive 10 on Coorong Cruises discounted tickets excluded.
Enjoy the River 1km via our forest walk
Boat ramps within 2kms
Sample fab boutique beers at the Steam Exchange Brewery, Goolwa Wharf
Boat hire at the Marina
Kayak the Goolwa Channel phone the Marina
Historic Corio Hotel - book for Saturday dinner
Only minutes from the River Port of Goolwa; for those who love the finer things in life, the South Coast and Fleurieu Peninsula provide a relaxing opportunity to browse old-world antique and craft markets. Nearby, wine regions of Currency Creek and Langhorne Creek are a must for connoisseurs. We are at the gateway to the distinctive landscape of The Coorong, with an abundance of birdlife. Relax watching a variety of birds enjoying our gardens and forest. Feed the friendly magpies. Only a short drive away is the coastal resort town of Victor Harbor, home of Southern Right Whales and fairy penguins.
What you need to know:
Deposit of 20 paid by direct credit to confirm your booking. Processing fee applies to credit card payments.
Balance is due 14-21 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation Policy for Riverwalk Retreat
• More than 30 days prior to arrival
Refund of the deposit less $50 admin fee
• 30 days or less but more than 14 days
Loss of Deposit amount
• 14 days or less
Loss of full value of booking
The exception are bookings for peak periods being SA long weekends and school holidays, Schoolies, Christmas and New Year weeks, and as advised by the operator, when the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to arrival the cancellation fee is 100 of the deposit value. The deposit is non-refundable for these periods.
• Discounted rates are fixed even if number of guests or nights reduces. Additional guests and nights may be added to the booking at the same discounted rate. The deposit is non-refundable.