The Vineyard - McLaren Vale is a fifteen acre working vineyard offering boutique accommodation in a spectacular location in the heart of the McLaren Vale wine region, just forty minutes south of Adelaide city.
This superb property is just a short distance from some of the finest cellar doors and restaurants this world renowned wine region has to offer including D'Arenberg, Samuels Gorge, Coriole, The Currant Shed and many more.
The Vineyard - McLaren Vale offers guests the choice of four elegantly appointed self-contained guest houses two one bedroom and 2 two bedroom/two bathroom each with their own private deck to enjoy stunning views of the surrounding vines and valleys.
The Highland 2 bed, up to 4 guests Refers to this listing
The Manhattan 2 bed, up to 4 guests See separate listing for this guest house
The Ardmore 1 bed, up to 2 guests See separate listing for this guest house
The Strand 1 bed, up to 2 guests See separate listing for this guest house
Guest House Features
Recently refurbished to the highest standard, each guest house offers the ultimate in luxury accommodation including;
- 2 king bedrooms
- 2 ensuite bathrooms with large rain showers
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Private deck and BBQ
- Wood burning combustion fire
- Luxurious pillow top mattresses
- Large flat screen TV, DVD player & DVD library
- Geneva sound system with iPod dock and MP3
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pod coffee machine including pods
- Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer
- 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton Sheridan linen
- Super soft Laura Ashley towels
- Riedel glassware
- Selection of magazines, games and books
- Fluffy white robes
All guests can enjoy the Jacuzzi platform which graces the highest point on the property with breathtaking views over the entire region and out to the ocean. Perfect with champagne at sunset
Inclusions, Terms & Conditions
All rates include;
- Locally sourced provisions for a full cooked breakfast each morning - bacon, eggs, bread, milk, juice, cereal, condiments, tea, coffee, Lavazza coffee pods, etc
- A complimentary "mini bar" including red and white wines, beer, soft drinks, mineral water and an assortment of sweet and savory treats
- All linen, bath and jacuzzi towels
- All normal cleaning costs
Our tariff is the same for every day of the year.
When booking, a 2 night minimum policy applies with the exception of Public Holidays where a 3 night minimum applies.
Unfortunately, we are not able to host parties or weddings anywhere on the property.
Check in: 3.00pm
Check out: 10.30am
To secure your chosen dates we require a 50 non refundable deposit with the balance being due 7 days prior to your stay. Payment can be made via EFT or credit card. We accept both Visa and Mastercard. If paying by EFT we also require a bond.
A full list of our Terms and Conditions will be provided when booking or on request.