Salty Grape is a large beach house with boutique style. The silvery sands of Aldinga Beach are just a two minute walk away. McLaren Vale wineries are a short drive. Excellent for a couple of families, or a group of friends to share.
The property has just had an exciting makeover August 2015 which we are sure you will enjoy.
Experience the relaxed, elegant style.
This family-sized house is built on two levels, with 5 bedrooms. There is spacious accommodation for up to 10 people. No bunks
2 separate living spaces - each with kitchen, dining and entertainment areas. 2 bathrooms.
Salty Grape has beautiful furnishings, generous cooking wares & fabulous entertainment facilities.
Fancy a game of cricket on the lush back lawn? Perhaps a movie on the flat screen TV or a glass of wine on the balcony? Maybe just relax with friends, and enjoy a BBQ in the large pretty garden.
Sleeps 10 adults in style and comfort...
- Bedroom 1: queen bed.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: two singles.
- Living room with TV, DVD, and stereo.
- Kitchen, fully equipped. Generous sized fridge.
- Dining table for 6.
- Bedroom 4: double bed.
- Bedroom 5: two singles.
- Bathroom/ laundry.
- Living room with TV, DVD & stereo.
- Kitchen, fully equipped, with dishwasher and fridge.
- Dining table for 10.
- Al fresco dining with gas BBQ & market umbrella.
- Outdoor games room with table tennis.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner on each level.
- Cosy in winter with luxurious electric blankets to all beds.
- Washing machine.
- Selection of CDs, DVDs and magazines. Toys & games for the children.
- Fully fenced pretty back garden.
- Sandpit and swing set for the children
- Linen included in the price
Local Attractions around Salty Grape...
Walk to the Beach - a pristine, magnificent seascape. It's just 200 metres from Salty Grape. This beautiful section of the swimming beach has easy access via a walking ramp from the esplanade, all just around the corner from your front door. There is a beautiful grassed picnic area adjacent the ramp. You can swim, surf or enjoy wonderful walks on the wide white sands. Or turn right to reach the famous Aldinga Reef, perhaps snorkel over it or let the children hunt for starfish in the rock pools. You can even drive your car on to the beach at Silver Sands.
A local restaurant is nearby too Aldinga Bay Café - a 3 minute stroll from Salty Grape.
If you can resist the lure of the beach, there are plenty of other things to do:
- Playground/park and BMX track in the adjacent street.John Nicholl Reserve
- Aldinga Scrub for walks and echidna spotting.
- Find all of your groceries and more at Aldinga Central Shopping Centre on Beach Road, 5 minutes by car
- Indulge in one of the many local restaurants - Star of Greece, The old Vine, The Salopian Inn, Victory Hotel, Russell's Pizza, Fino Restaurant or D'Arrys - that's just a taste of them
- Shop for clothing, handbags and shoes at Miss Gladys Sim Choon on Old Coach Road
- Go organic at Maxwell's Grocery on Old Coach Road or a tasty bite from Home Grain Bakery
- Casual meals at the Aldinga Hotel - they have a courtesy bus available.
- McLaren Vale for wineries & David Medlow chocolates.
- Willunga cafes, antique shops & Farmers Market.
- Green Hills Adventure Park.
- Strawberry picking at Mt Compass.
- Working Dairy at Mt Jagged Alexandrina Cheese Company visitors welcome.
Relaxed atmosphere, contemporary style and thoughtful touches make Salty Grape the ultimate beach escape for 2 families, or a group of friends, who want a fun, nurturing and restful holiday in this charming coastal wine country.
Stay for a weekend, or stay for a week.
Pack your sandals and book your own escape right now...