Unwind Holidays presents:
// C O A S T - O N - N E W E L L //
Address: 223 Newell Ave, Middleton
2 X TIMBER DECKED BALCONY ONE STREET BACK FROM BEST BEACH IN SA
Coast on Newell is perfectly located to capture the panoramic views Encounter Bayis famous for. Located 1 street from the beach, within walking distance to the most popular surfing beach at Middleton, off Surfers Parade. This magical two storey home offers 3 spacious bedrooms. Downstairs offers 2 bedrooms a family room and bathroom.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with an en-suite, and a spacious light filled open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
New deck area is fabulous with protection form the summer sun and wind but lovely Northern aspect for capturing the winter sun in the cooler months. Plenty of bird life in the native trees within the back yard to enjoy from the deck.
You will enjoy the morning sunrises and the sunsets sitting on the balcony enjoying a cold drink after a big day out at the beach, 4x4 tour, fishing or exploring the regions local attractions. Popular with surfing guests, this property is comfortable, fresh and roomy to cater for your city escape.
Please note: the backyard is fully enclosed with the fence on the side.
You can walk in and relax straight away, no need to rush to the shops to buy the basic essentials and fustratingly make the beds. We do this for you.
T H E - F I N E - P R I N T
- Please Note: quality LINEN & TOWEL fee NOT included in PRICE - $10 per person This price includes; fresh sheets, quilts,pillow covers, bath towels and kitchen tea towels.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly NON SMOKING both inside and outside.
- No parties or events.
- $800 refundable bond is required per booking is set to berefunded upon departure inspectionincluding washing all linen. Usually within 5-14 daysafter your stay.
Pet Friendly Properties:
This property is pet friendly. You are welcome to bring your favourite furry friend so long as they are kept in the enclosed yard during the day and you bring a dog bed for them to sleep on inside at night.
Please clean up and dispose of pet droppings
Any repairs or cleaning required due to pets will be charged to the security deposit.
One dog per stay.
HOW TO BOOK
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
- We require a 25 deposit to confirm the booking.
- The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- We will usually respond right away from your message.
Stay Mid-Week and take advantage of our Sunday to Friday Off-Peak Special
3 nights for $380
4 nights for just $480
5 nights for $580
Book direct to claim this Special Deal. Available May - August. Not including School Holidays & Long Weekends. Price excludes bond. Price excludes $30 booking fee. Price exclude cleaning & linen fee.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
Tired and stressed?
Head straight to Middleton and stay at COAST on NEWELL
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. You're going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip to COAST ON NEWELL can make
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore one of SA's premier beach, local cafes, art trail and the surroundingwine region, youll be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch and stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach. Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company
2 Car Spaces
TIMBER DECKED BALCONY ONE STREET BACK FROM BEST BEACH IN SA