Welcome to 37A Hargreaves Road, Middleton otherwise known as Frenchmans. This popular beachside holiday home has panoramic sea views up and down the Middleton coast line. In front is a spacious reserve ideal for a game of cricket, the kids to play and even has the popular encounter coast Bikeway running through it. Great for the kids with bikes, scooters or just a pleasant walk up and down the coast for the adults.
The property screams location and is great for taking a board to the beach in the summer or sitting back and watching the whales from the lounge in the winter. Imagine sitting back enjoying some breakfast and watching the whales play, what more could you ask for. The property features the following layout:
- 3 bedrooms, two with queen beds with sea views and outdoor access and third 2 single beds and 2 trundles which is an ideal kids retreat.
- A two way bathroom with shower, toilet and bath
- A courtyard where you can enjoy a book in the sun
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Large open plan living and dining area. Living area features comfy lounges, sea views and TV and DVD player
- Dining has seating for 8 and again offers sea views
- Kitchen has all appliances needed to enjoy a meal and is well stocked with crockery and cutlery
- Roadside balcony has outdoor table and undercover area with BBQ
- Front balcony (seaside) is wide enough to sit outside and enjoy the sea views with the family
- There is a second toilet upstairs also
The property has split system heating and cooling and parking for three cars in single file. The property really is in one of the best locations you could ask for, beachfront with lush green lawn in front, sit back and watch the kids play while you enjoy a coffee on the deck.
* Please note this property does not include linen; however linen hire can be arranged by local company Victor Linen.
3 Car Spaces
Beachfront property! Sit back and watch the surf!