Middleton Beach House is located near the Middleton Point with uninterrupted views of the ocean. This two story house has beach front views from the balcony to Middleton’s popular surf beach.
Perfect accommodation for family get together, groups or even a couple’s retreat. Walk straight from the front gate to the beach with exclusive private access straight to the ocean.
3 night minimum stay all Long Weekends
Only 1 hour’s drive from the city to beautiful Middleton beach.
Get organised and book your holiday stay in advance to ensure you get the dates you want. School holidays, long weekends, Easter, Xmas, New Years Eve, Surf Competitions Weekends, Tour Down Under Stage 5, Asic Victor Harbor Triathlon, SA Wooden Boat Festival and so much more...
The house comprises of the following:
- Master Bedroom 480x360
Super King size bed Sleep 2 Live and Large TV with Netflix connection
- Queen Bedroom Downstairs 360x260
- Queen Bedroom Upstairs 300x240
- Single x 2, Bedroom Downstairs 340x270
- Bunk Bedroom Upstairs 300x290
- All rooms have block out blinds and ceiling fans
- Sleeps 10 guests
- Linen is supplied, pillows, sheets, quilts and shower towels. The first six guests linen is supplied in the cost, every person there after $16.50 linen fee per guest.
- PortaCot and High Chair can be supplied upon request but guest must bring their own bedding for cot
- Dining table with six chairs
- High chair can be provided upon request
- Beautiful view of the beach
- Comfortable L shaped couch positioned to capture the views of the beach
- New Daikin 6kW split system
- TV with a DVD player
- FREE WIFI and Netflix
- Insect screens on all doors and windows in the attire house
- Functional kitchen with electric oven & oven, microwave and Taste Air Small Oven
- Nespresso Coffee Maker is supplied but guests must bring their own coffee pods compatible with Nespresso machine
- We supply plates, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans
- Newly renovated bathroom, large shower and one toilet
- Large wrap around balcony on the top level with amazing views of Middleton beach and beyond
- Outdoor comfortable chairs with cushions to sit and watch surfers
- Baby Q Weber BBQ with full gas bottle located on balcony
- Walk directly onto the beach through private path from our front gate
- Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Private parking onsite for 5 cars with remote control gate and Street Parking
- Large Cubby house for the kids
- Enclosed back yard for dog, fences 1.5m high enclosure. Small/Medium size dogs permitted inside. Large dogs to be kept outside under the verandah which is protected from the sun and weather.
- 5 minute walk to Home-Grain Bakery, Middleton Tavern, Pipi Cafe and Cockle Train Station.
- Bike path runs directly in front of the house