Middleton Beach Retreat is a unique architecturally designed home, completed mid- 2013 & is new to the rental market. Located at the eastern end of Newell Avenue in a quiet cul-de-sac, it is in a very sought after area of Middleton, very close to the beach and the off road bike track leading to Goolwa.
It is beautifully appointed with all the latest conveniences including Miele appliances throughout, split system air-conditioning/heating to the 2 living areas, gorgeous stone open fire place in the main living area, 4 generous bedrooms 2 with ceiling fans and 2 beautifully designed bathrooms, one with full sized bath. There is an automatic coffee machine and large Ninja blender/food processor for those who like to make their own slushies, cakes and pizza dough
It has been tastefully decorated throughout and you will find attention to detail in every room. This is not a bland holiday home
Externally, you will find a huge wrap around deck including Pizza oven, outdoor dining table, Weber Q Family BBQ and traditional Weber. There is also a wonderful fire pit area with in-built bench seating, perfect for roasting marshmallows on a cool night. The backyard has been thoughtfully landscaped and the kids are taken care of too, with an x-large Spring Free Trampoline, gym set, basketball hoop and large grassed area. The rear of the house looks over the National Reserve and the back deck is the perfect place to sit and have your morning cuppa, looking at the gorgeous view and listening to the magpies sing.
Due to it's location, it is very family friendly. The cul-de-sac is quiet and provides additional space for the kids to bike ride, skateboard or scoot - without the constant threat of vehicles. It is only a few minutes walk over the sand dunes to the pristine sands of Middleton beach.
- Main Living Room with kitchen, Dining table to fit 10, open wood fire place, Split system air conditioner/heater, Large 55" LCD TV, DVD player, blue tooth speaker system.
- 2nd Living area for the kids includes couch that converts to a double bed, bean bags, Large 55" LCD TV, Wii & Wiiu gaming consoles, Air Hockey table, split system air conditioner/heater.
- Main Bedroom with Queen sized bed, ceiling fan, generous robe & ensuite bathroom 2 way with large shower
- Second Bedroom with Queen sized bed, ceiling fan and generous robe.
- Bunk Room with 2 single bunk beds and generous robe.
- Bunk/Games room with a Tri-Bunk bed, rocking horse and toy/play area for the little ones.
- Second Bathroom, with full sized bath and shower in bath.
- Galley style laundry with full sized Miele washing machine and Miele condenser dryer.
This home comfortably sleeps 2 families 4 adults and up to 6 children but can accommodate 12 people utilising the pull out bed couch in the 2nd living area.
Property is strictly smoke free and Pets are not permitted.
This property does NOT include linen sheets or towels but these can be arranged through a local company - Victor Linen for an additional cost, or just bring your own.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED ITEMS:
The property includes pillows, quilts and quilt covers. There are additional warm blankets for each bed if required. There are electric blankets on both Queen beds.
Due to the property running on a Septic tank system - the following 'septic friendly' consumables are also included in your stay:
- Body wash in both showers
- Hand wash in both bathrooms and kitchen
- Dishwasher tablets & Dishwashing liquid
- Washing machine powder