The Lobster is all about making memories. A renovated 70's a-frame that instantly transports you back to long simple beach days. A fantastic spot in a quiet street only minutes walk to Normy Beach and the Main street shops, cafes and pub. Leave the car at home and explore the beautiful seaside town by foot.
The Lobster is the perfect getaway for couples, friends or families sleeping up to 8 guests, and can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
The Lobster is set on a fully fenced in 1400 square meter block with a huge lawn and deck where the kids and family dog can play, plenty of room for parking a boat or trailer too. The property is dotted with a variety of fruit trees and we encourage you to enjoy the produce if you are lucky enough for them to be fruiting during your stay.
The Lobster is a double brick, two story home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets. The main living area features an open plan lounge room, dining and kitchen area capturing the garden views. The laundry and main bathroom lead from the kitchen area. One of the queen bedrooms is also down stairs. Upstairs leads to an extra toilet and two large bedrooms on either side of the landing, one with 2 bunks 4 single beds and the other with a queen bed. The queen bedroom features a large private balcony with deck chairs and a 180 degree view of the garden, paddock, sand dunes and sea glimpses.
We understand that your four-legged friend is part of your family too so we welcome your well behaved pooch. Both Normanville and Carrickalinga beach are dog friendly.
- Bedding, linen, bath towles tea towels included, BYO beach towel
- 2 x queen beds and 2 x bunk beds
- Original 60's vintage charm, newly renovated with modern appliances.
- 46 inch TV - Chrome Cast
- Collection of board games and books
- Dish washer
- Washing Machine
- Fridge and Freezer chest
- Reverse Cycle air conditioner in open plan living
- High speed internet available
- Pets welcome
- Open air parking for 2 cars directly next to house
- room for a boat or trailer on the double access driveway
- Large hills hoist leading from Laundry
- Great for kids