A modern comfortable 3 Bedroom, 2 living area home, located in the heart of this relaxing and picturesque sea side town.
Central to and only a minute walk to shops, supermarket (open 7 days), cafes, resturants, art galleries, hotel, bottle shop, playgrounds, chemist, Dvd hire, health facilities, and minutes to one of the most beautiful unspoilt beaches in SA.
Off street undercover parking, secure front and back yards, room for the boat and fish cleaning facilities
Tranquil and Comfortable
You can truly escape the hustle and bustle and relax at Pencil Pine Place. Wake up to birds singing, the smell of fresh sea air, and the ease of local conviniences at your door step.
There is no need for the car, so leave it in the undercover off street parking.
The home is well equipped, including 2 living areas, 2x tvs, 2x dvd/video players, Ipod docking station, holiday reading and games, fresh open plan kitchen with 10 bar stools, to share a wine & social chat with the master chef. Comfortably sleeps 8 with 2 x queen, 2 x bunks, all with cosy quilts and pillows.
The outdoor BBQ, and dining area is fully undercover for alfresco dining. The front and back yards are fully enclosed for your peace of mind.
Ample boat parking space and a fish cleaning facility.
Pristine Beaches and More
Pencil Pine Place is the perfect base for enthusiasts of all kinds to enjoy the delights of the Fleurieu Peninsula at your liesure.
- Safe, Pristine beaches, Normanville beach is Surf Life Saver patrolled on summer weekends.
- World class wine regions,
- Golf courses, Lady Bay and Wirrina.
- Walking trails,
- Conservation parks (Deep Creek)
- Diving at HMAS Hobart and Rapid Bay jetty home of the leafy seadragons,
- Horse riding,
- Fishing. Boat fishing from Wirrina or off Normanville Beach, or great land based from Carricalinga, Second Valley, Rapid Bay and Cape Jervois.