Pebbles Cottage is a newly built 3 bedroom cottage minutes from the heart of Normanville. The property has a master bedroom with en suite, a second double bedroom and kids bedroom, comfortable open plan living area and undercover outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and outdoor setting. Relax inside and watch the flat screen TV and play Wii, use the fully appointed kitchen or dine around a 8 seater extendable dining table. If you prefer to be outside there is a fully enclosed lawn area where the kids can play or you can relax in the sun with a good book.
Take a short stroll down to the main street and you have at your fingertips the Normanville Hotel and bottle shop, IGA supermarket, bakery, cafes, wood oven pizza shop, DVD store and lolly shop. And only a 3 minute drive to the beach where there is easy parking and delicious eatery at the surf lifesaving club. And better still in high season the fish and chip van parks in the beach car park with the most amazing treats
Location and Facilities:
Normanville is 5 minutes away from Yankalilla and on the opposite side of the Fleurieu Peninsula to Victor Harbor. It's about an hour drive from Adelaide and is nestled on Lady Bay right on the beach. The beach is pristine with a small jetty ideal for shade on the very hot days and for fishing when the mood takes you.
Normanville is perfectly positioned for visiting local wineries, enjoying a fine dining experience, playing on the beaches, horse-riding, or a short trip to Victor Harbor.
Facilities at the cottage include:
- full kitchen facilities including full sized fridge and dishwasher
- en suite to master bedroom
- built in robes in all bedrooms
- full bathroom with separate toilet
- full laundry with washing machine
- complementary Wi-Fi
- Undercover outdoor area with BBQ
- DVD player in main living area
- DVD and screen in kids bedroom
- Wii gaming station
- iphone dock with speakers
- baby feeding chair, port-a-cot
- carport with roller door and room for 4 vehicles to park off street.
Please no smoking.
Pebbles Cottage can sleep up to 8 people.
The sleeping configuration is:
- Master bedroom queen bed
- Second bedroom with double bed
- Third bedroom with 2 single beds and trundle, and DVD player and TV
- Sofa bed with double inner spring mattress
All linen is provided for the bedrooms except for trundle bed, however you will need to supply sheets, quilt and pillows for the sofa and trundle beds.
Please note, towels are not included within the accommodation cost, but can be provided for an additional $5 per person.