** At Pet Let, every guest is welcomed with a lovely bottle of South Australian wine and some choccy!**
** Newsflash: We have another PetLet property at Pt Elliot! Fully renovated in July 2015 - with 2 new bathrooms, brand new kitchen, open plan living and overlooking another reserve. If PetLet 7 isn't available for your preferred dates, try PetLet 13 (Nordic Retro Beach House). You will love it! **
This property was recently renovated in retro style and is situated on an elevated corner allotment enjoying picturesque views from all rooms over Lakala Reserve (with 2 lakes and a fountain) and tis a very short walk to the central township of Port Elliot (the fabulous Port Elliot pub on The Strand is just a couple of hundred metres away) .
This is a groovy 3 bedroom timber frame home with open plan living area and semi enclosed large outdoor living area (with cafe blind for weather control!).
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with delightful views to Lakala Reserve.
- Polished timber floors throughout living area and bedrooms.
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
- New Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Updated bathroom and new toilet.
- Bullnose front verandah with views to the reserve - perfect for a morning coffee.
- Wide rear timber deck area for BBQ and outdoor entertaining with views to the hills.
- Fully fenced established rear garden with views to the hills behind Port Elliot
- and then there's the Samsung LED HDTV and Samsung stereo system + loads of books and DVDs so you have an excuse to lie on the swanky retor couches all day :-)
The property also has free NBN Wi-Fi. You can use up to 3GB of data each day of your stay. Its fast! 12MBPS. Perfect for binge watching some movies or TV shows.
This fabulous house is close to the beach you can hear the waves crashing on the shore! Walk about 100m and you can see the ocean. 5 min walk to beach. 5 min walk to The Strand (including the Port Elliot Hotel and Jelly (an organic cafe). Stroll to Boomer Beach, the Granite Headlands and Horseshoe Bay or wander to the shops (or PUB!) on The Strand just 400m (approximately) away.
Across the road is Lakala Reserve with a Saturday market, two lakes, a fountain, childrens play equipment and more. The open plan living and all bedrooms have views to the reserve.
***Cleaning includes professional house clean and fresh quality bed linen***
100% Pet Friendly Holiday Accommodation
We welcome dogs and cats to stay at all PetLet properties.
This means your animals are, of course, welcome inside! Read our reviews to see how clean our properties are.
The backyard is fully fenced with brand new dog fencing. The rear deck has a new gate on it. The front porch has a little gate on it (we couldnt do a bigger one because of the location of the window which opens out on to the deck). So your animals will be safe wherever they are.
Lakala Reserve is right across the road and is a lovely place for your dogs to play.