'Rosetta Beach Cottage' - Port Elliot
Comfortable 3 bedroom cottage with sea views, fresh beach decor and modern furniture. Enjoy sea views from the front deck or inside from the lounge, dining or even kitchen! There is a second lounge area with Wii for the kids. All lounge areas have flatscreen TV's, as does the main bedroom. There is also a Nespresso coffee machine and free WiFi internet. Outside there are sitting areas and tables, both front and rear, with sea views. There is even an outdoor shower for when you return from the beach!
Walk out the front door, across the train line where the Cockle Train runs, down the steps at the end of street and you are on Knights and Boomer Beaches. Enjoy the beach or a walk along the historic granite headlands picturesque walking path to Horeseshoe Bay for a coffee or some shopping at the boutiques.
PAYMENT is accepted ONLINE using your credit card - OR - if your prefer to use direct credit just click SEND A MESSAGE, provide your contact details and we will contact you to provide all details for this method.
Standard check-in is at 2pm and check-out at 10am.
Located right in the middle of Port Elliot, it is just a 5 minute walk to:
- Horseshoe Bay and the Flying Fish Cafe
- Cafes, pubs and eateries, including the Hotel Elliot, 'Jelly' Cafe and Port Elliot bakery
- Train station to catch the Cockle Train between Goolwa and Victor Harbor
... and 1 minute walk down to Knights and Boomer beaches!
- modern beach colours inside and out with fresh beach decor and modern furniture
- sea views from the main lounge, dining and kitchen
- two lounge areas, both with large flatscreen TV's
- flatscreen TV in the main bedroom
- second lounge has a DVD player, Wii and board games
- free wi-fi internet
- iphone/ipod docks in lounge/bedrooms and mobile charging cables
- reverse cycle air-conditioning
- modern kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- two toilets
- laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron/ironing board
- hair dryer
- front and rear lawns, gas Weber BBQ and plenty of parking
- enclosed rear yard with shower
Sleeps 8: 2 queen beds and 2 double bunk beds - all beds have new pillows and quilts for use with your linen. This just means bringing your own pillow cases, sheets and towels for your stay. Linen can be supplied at an additional cost - details are below.
Small/medium house trained dogs are permitted. They are welcome inside, but only on the furniture with your own rug/cover on it.
*** Smoking is NOT permitted ***
Supply of linen (sheets and towels) is available at an additional cost per stay. Costs are:
Minimum order of $40 applies.
Pick up and drop off service is included in the price.
Queen Set 25.00
2 Sheets, 4 Pillowcases,
2 Bath Towels, 2 Facewashers
2 Handtowels, 1 Bathmat, 1 Teatowel
Single Set 20.00
2 Sheets, 1 Pillowcase
1 Bath Towel, 1 Facewasher
1 Handtowel, 1 Bathmat, 1 Teatowel