CALYPSO PORT ELLIOT -TRY US AND EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE A beautiful apartment 25 metres to the beach in Horseshoe Bay Accommodating up to 5 guests all on ground level without stairs. With reverse cycle air conditioning. Guaranteed spotless, all linen provided. Perfect for wedding guests, young families and seniors.
Up to three bedrooms available. one queen room, one twin/king room, one single room.
Owned and operated by Philip and Wendy in our family business, we offer:
- Guaranteed clean presentation.
- Professionally prepared linen and towels from an accredited linen service.
- All inclusive tariff, no booking fees, additional cleaning fees or hidden surprises.
- 24 hour phone support, owned and operated by Philip and Wendy, our family business is Encounter Holiday Rentals, we are only a phone call away.
Calypso Port Elliot has the same unmatched standard as all of our other homes with one further advantage. It is offered to you at a budget price for a million dollar location
- Horseshoe Bay and the Flying Fish Restaurant just metres away what more could anyone want?
- Its own private entrance separate to all other units, with a secure lobby area large enough for bicycles, children's pram, surf boards etc.
- On ground level without stairs.
- Nick Scali Lounge furniture.
- PLASMA TV , a Video/DVD player and retro video library of 50 videos.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen with European appliances, filtered water on tap, Miele dishwasher and front loading washing machine. A dryer is located in a separate area at the rear.
- Modern, clean bathroom with walk in shower.
- Undercover off-street parking for the family car with an additional space behind.
Calypso Port Elliot, another of the luxury beach houses owned & operated by Encounter Holiday Rentals in our Australian family business.
- As standard a queen room & second bedroom with 2 single beds. Quality beds
- Third single bedroom also available.
- Two couples in your group? No problem at Calypso. For a small charge we can convert the twin beds into a king sized bed giving you one queen and one king room
- Baby's port a cot also available.
- All of the beds have quality dunas/quilts for those chilly seaside nights.
- We go the extra mile, we use quality beds, the mattress protectors and pillow protectors are laundered after every booking.
- Complimentary kitchen pantry, bathroom and laundry items supplied for your use.
- All of our homes are fully serviced by our staff on your departure ensuring you a relaxing conclusion to your holiday.
Where is Calypso?
- Calypso Port Elliot is situated in the popular township of Port Elliot right near the foreshore.
- Put Calypso Port Elliot into Google maps.
- Close to all facilities and the historic township as well as being conveniently situated on Horseshoe Bay, one of South Australia's best known beaches.
- Walk to the Flying Fish Café, Port Elliot Hotel, Cockle Train, shopping and coffee shops.
- Encounter Bike track at the rear.
- Beautiful beachfront and cliff-top walks.
- Three championship golf courses in the immediate area, ask us, we have played them all.
- Local wineries in the area and the famous McLaren Vale vintners are only a 20 minute drive away.
Where is Port Elliot?
- Port Elliot is only a one hour drive south the capital city of Adelaide, Adelaide Airport or east from the Cape Jervis Kangaroo Island Ferry.
- Hire a car or use the Stateliner bus services from the Adelaide Bus Terminal in Franklin Street to Port Elliot or try the Adelaide Airport Shuttle Service provided by the Fleurieu Taxi Service booking required/fees apply.
View our web site, contact us today Book the holiday of a lifetime, try our accommodation, experience the difference
ENCOUNTER HOLIDAY RENTALS- Setting new standards in quality beachside accommodation
ABOUT ENCOUNTER HOLIDAY RENTALS
Our small family company, Encounter Holiday Rentals owns and operates gorgeous beach houses, all displaying the same attention to detail. The presentation is spotless as all of our properties are professionally cleaned between bookings and are guaranteed to be clean on arrival.
From the moment you step into one of our houses you will know you have made the right choice for your holiday.
Philip and Wendy of Encounter Holiday Rentals privately owns all of the properties on offer, we are an Australian family business not public agents. Our reputation for quality, value and personal service is second to none.
All professionally laundered bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen is supplied for all bookings. This includes quilt covers, starched bedlinen, mattress and pillow protectors changed at every booking king sized bath towels, hand towels, bath mats and tea towels. All of the beds have quality dunas/duvets/quilts.
Our telephones are always on. So for enquiries, assistance during your stay or even advice on where to take the family for dinner you can always speak to us. If you lose the number we are listed in the white pages.
For a holiday experience you will not forget, try us once and experience the difference.
PRICING AND A GLIMPSE AT OUR OTHER PREMIER PROPERTIES
Unfortunately as Stayz is a commission based advertising site it does not allow us to display telephone numbers or the site address for Calypso.
Includes professionally prepared linen and towels and servicing on departure. We do guarantee that our homes will be spotless on arrival.
Most of the year 2 nights, the pricing depends on the number of bedrooms required for your stay.
Long weekends 3 nights.
Easter 4 nights.
Summer school holidays 7 nights. Preference is given to bookings of 14 nights.
Conversion of the twin beds to a king bed-once off charge $50.00.
Specials shown on our web site from $770.00pw.
Corporate Conferencing our specialty
A bond of $300.00 is required before arrival. With prior approval this can be arranged by credit card as is done at Motels. If you prefer, the bond can be paid by cheque, money order or bank transfer and the funds are refunded to you after your successful post stay inspection/clean.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets at Calypso dur to strata rules. Contact us for details of our four pet friendly properties Beachcomber, Meridian, Nautilus and Tradewinds.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer accommodation to students during schoolies week in November.
Also see OUR OTHER PREMIER PROPERTIES at Encounter Holiday Rentals.
BEACHCOMBER Beachfront Horseshoe Bay accommodates 1-6 guests pet friendly, conditions apply.
TRADEWINDS Port Elliot, stroll 150m to Horseshoe Bay and Flying Fish Cafe, billiard table, 1-6 guests pet friendly, conditions apply.
NAUTILUS Port Elliot next door to Tradewinds, stroll 150m to Horseshoe Bay and Flying Fish Cafe, 1-8 guests pet friendly, conditions apply.
MERIDIAN Beachfront Port Elliot stroll to Horseshoe Bay, spa, accommodates 1-5 guests pet friendly, one small companion pet, conditions apply.
NEPTUNE Beachfront Port Elliot next door to Meridian, stroll to Horseshoe Bay, spa, accommodates 1-4 guests as one queen and one twin room, or one queen and one king room, perfect for 2 couples or Mum, Dad and two children.