Unwind Holidays presents: // T H E - D O L P H I N S - B E A C H F R O N T - N O - 7 //Address: 7/10 Strangways Tce, Port Elliot.
A modern top floor apartment overlooking the popular Horseshoe Bay. Enjoy the view from the balcony. Take short beach and coastal walks. Enjoy a coffee at the Flying Fish. Cycle along the scenic coastal bikeway. Take a heritage train trip in season. Watch for Whales June to September. Visit the Southern Vales -wine tasting.
It comprises a lounge with TV and DVD, dining table with bar fridge and recently renovatedmodern kitchen with brand new fridge, hot plates, stove, dishwasher and microwave. There is a tap over the sink providing filtered water. The unit has ductedair conditioned with ceiling fans in each bedroom.
The spacious balcony has a bar sized high table with 4 chairs where guests can sip a drink and soak in the beautiful coastal view. On the balcony there is also a BBQ with hood.The main bedroom which offers a view of the sea has a queen sized bed and clock radio. Guests can enjoy going to sleep with a sound of waves breaking on the shore.
The second bedroom has 3 singles beds.The bathroom has a shower and wash basin.A modern shared washing machine and dryer is located downstairs in the laundry.There is an allocated carport for guests who stay in unit 7 of the Dolphins.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and basic kitchen essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays. All there is to do is unpack and head to the beach
T H E - F I N E - P R I N T
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total cleaning price. This includes; fresh sheets, quilts,pillow covers, bath towels and kitchen tea towels.
- Base price is for 4 people, extra $20 per person per night.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly NON SMOKING both inside and outside.
- Sorry not suitable for pets.
- No parties or events.
- $1000 refundable bond is required per booking is set to berefunded upon departure inspectionincluding washing all linen. Usually within 5-14 daysafter your stay.
H O W - T O - B O O K
- For a quote: enter your dates and the no of guests staying over.
- To clarify any queries before confirming, send us a message,
- We are quite chatty between the hours of 8.30am to 6pm.
- We will usually respond right away from your message.
- When booking direct to Unwind:
we require a 25 deposit to confirm the booking,
Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
Please note: Credit Card surcharge applies
S P E C I A L - D E A L
Stay Mid-Week and take advantage of our Sunday to Friday Off-Peak Special
3 nights for $350
4 nights for just $450
5 nights for $550
Book direct to claim this Special Deal. Available May - August. Not including School Holidays & Long Weekends. Special deal for 2ppl, extra ppl is $20 per person, per night. Price excludes bond. Price excludes $30 booking fee. Price excludes cleaning & linen fee.
C O M P A N Y - D E T A I L S
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
B R I M M I N G - W I T H - P O S S I B I L I T I E S
Fancy catching a glimpse of a whale in its natural habitat? Want to satisfy your inner history buff? Or are you simply content with a glass of wine, gazing out at the sunset? Whatever tickles your fancy, the Fleurieu Peninsula delivers
Pack the brood and hit the road to SAs most respected region. With world-class food and wine, native wildlife and fauna, breathtaking reserves and surf beaches, youll commit to memory every minute of your time in this magnificent locale
Complemented with a stay at one ofUnwind Holidays contemporary apartments, youll be thoroughly pleased with this coastal calling
1 Car Spaces
INCREDIBLE HORSESHOE BAY VIEWS SPACIOUS BALCONY WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING