PET FRIENDLY INDOORS AND OUT
Montpelier beach house is a modest 3 bedroom house , situated just 300 metres from the main street of Port Elliot, one of the most popular beachside destinations in SA.
Enjoy a walk to the beach , grab a pie or bakery products from SA best voted Bakery.
Montpelier beach house provides a lovely backyard for bbqs or just relaxing.
The new Aquatic centre has just opened and is located 3kms from Montpelier for your enjoyment including a gym and childrens facilities
Explore the Fleurieu Penninsula from Port Elliot including food and wine trails , markets and fantastic bikeways.
There is a fantastic dog park less than 1km away from the house that the dogs are sure to enjoy.
STAYZ HOUSE RULES - MONTPELIER BEACH HOUSE
1. Please relax unwind and enjoy your stay.
2. Please call Barbara on if you discover any issues within the first hour of check in so they can be checked and rectified if necessary.
3. Please note that Montpelier Beach House is a non-smoking property inside. If there has been smoking in a “non smoking”room you may incur a cleaning surcharge being added to your account. Smoking is permitted outside.
4. Any damage to floor surfaces – tiles or carpet will be charged to your bond.
5. Please switch lights, air cond and heating OFF when not occupying the premises.
6. If you had additional guests who wish to stay please let us know as the number of guests that exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance and for the use of additional bedrooms.
7. Please note we do not accept events or parties. Any disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, offensive and/or unruly behaviour, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
8. Guests are expected to behave in a manner, which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests surrounding the property. Only guests advised in the booking agreement are allowed on premises. Additional visitors by arrangement only.
9. Please let us know if there are any breakages or items that you notice that need repair. Even if it is a glass we would appreciate you letting us know so that we can replace it for the next guests. Otherwise it may be charged to your bond.
10. Checkout time is strictly 10am, unless prior arrangement has been made. If you would like to check out later or stay another night please call Barbara on .
11. Please ensure the garbage is taken out and if you are there on a bin collection day please put bins out as we would greatly appreciate it.
12. Please wash and put away any dishes etc in the kitchen.
13. Please remove all linen from beds and place on end of bed. Please leave towels hanging up in the bathroom.
14. Please lock all windows and doors when departing.
15. Please ensure that the keys from the key safe are returned after locking the door on your departure.
16. Any breach of Montpelier Beach House Terms and Conditions permits Montpelier Beach House to refuse the key, or immediately terminate your occupancy with forfeiture of your rent. This includes any act or omission which in the opinion of the Owner adversely effects or brings discredit upon the business, owner or other guests.
Thank you for adhering to our Terms and Conditions for bookings, and cancellation for Montpelier Beach House Quality b&b accommodation house in Port Elliot
PAYMENT & BOOKING CONFIRMATION: Full Payment is required on Booking, where a deposit is paid we authorise Montpelier Beach House to charge the balance for the accommodation to the credit card supplied 4 weeks before check in. We accept VISA & MASTERCARD only. We do not accept any other credit cards. After your payment is received by us an email confirming the details of your reservation will be sent. Please make sure that these details are correct and advise us if there are any changes to be made immediately. On the day of your booking you will receive an SMS text to your nominated mobile with the lock box details to access the property. It will be a five digit code sent just prior to check in at 2pm
CANCELLATIONS: Non Refundable. We do not accept Cancellations
MONTPELIER BEACH HOUSE HAS A NO SMOKING POLICY INSIDE: The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside our facilities.
CHECK IN: 2.00 PM
CHECK OUT: Strictly 10.00 AM
Please contact Barbara on the day of your booking for check in instructions PH:
CLEANING: Our accommodation is cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure.
Should any additional cleaning be necessary, or the accommodation has had smoking inside, then an extra charge will be debited to your credit card. Any breakages, damages & excess cleaning items are to be paid for. This includes rubbish left inside the property, dishes left on benches & hand marks or dirty marks on windows/glass/mirrors. The Number of Persons staying at the Accommodation MUST NOT exceed the number of Persons stated in the Booking details. The maximum number of guests allowed to stay at Montpelier Beach House is 6.
Accommodation is rented for accommodation/holiday use only and no Functions/Parties are permitted.
NO EXCESSIVE NOISE AT ANY TIME : Eviction may occur and money will not be refunded.
Accommodation is prepared with linen and bath towels.
Please note: All of our accommodation facilities are heated and air-conditioned
BREAKAGES/DAMAGES: Credit Card details are held by Enfield Executive for security purposes. We expect the accommodation is returned to us in the condition presented on arrival. Breakages or damages not caused by normal wear and tear will be charged to your Credit Card if necessary.
Charges will be imposed if the accommodation is left in an unreasonable condition, e.g.:
• Dirty dishes not rinsed and stacked in the dishwasher
• Rubbish not removed from the accommodation and disposed of in the outside bins
• Soiled or stained bed covers, rugs, upholstery etc.
• Lost or damaged remote controls
• Misplaced keys
• Your Tariff is inclusive of a standard clean. Extra will be charged for hand prints on walls/glass.
Any breakages or damage to the accommodation, its fittings or facilities will be charged to the Guest at replacement/repair cost plus 10.
LIABILITIES: No responsibility is taken for personal items left on premises during or after departure.Montpelier Beach house does not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss of additional expenses caused directly or indirectly by events, which are beyond our control. We do not accept liability for errors, omissions, default or negligence represented on our website. Rates are subject to change without notice except for Confirmed Bookings.
All of the guests jointly and severally agree in consideration of the payment of the deposit as follows: The guest hereby authorise Montpelier Beach house to collect credit card details of any of the guests and to retain those details until we have checked the property.
In the event that the property has been either damaged, or left in an unsatisfactory manner, whether such damages are wilful or not, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Property Managers or left in an excessively dirty or untidy state in the sole and absolute discretion of the Property Managers , Montpelier beach house may without reference enter a debit on the security deposit or supplied credit card details of the guest and the guest hereby authorise Montpelier Beach house to do so.
Nothing in this agreement shall compromise Montpelier Beach house right to issue legal proceedings in South Australia or elsewhere at its discretion seeking damages and/or any claim, which may arise by reason of the negligence and/or wilful damage of the guests and/or invitees whatsoever. Guests and invitees of guests are expected to behave in a manner, which is conductive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests and/or neighbouring properties and will abide by any house rules.
NO NOISE EXCESSIVE NOISE IS TO BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO: Failure to adhere to this rule will result in receiving a warning or the occupancy being TERMINATED immediately at the property. Montpelier Beach House or its agent is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Tenant and removal of Tenants property. This includes guests visiting the property during your stay. No refund will be given for early or unscheduled departure. The accommodation you have hired is to be used for holiday purposes only. Any unauthorised use will result in immediate eviction with no refund of monies paid.
No refund will be given for early or unscheduled departure.
When a guest registers or an invitee of a guest enters the premises, they are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions. A late checkout fee will be charged if the property is not vacated by 10am unless expressly agreed by the Montpelier Beach House on the day of departure. This departure fee can be debited to the guest and the guest hereby authorises Montpelier Beach House to do so.
Should any keys, TV remotes be missing, the guest authorises the agent to debit them for the full costs of the replacements. Outside of office hours a $50 lock out fee will be charged if guests are locked out of their holiday letting.