WATERFRONT Port Noarlunga is comfortably furnished and decorated to reflect the colours of the outdoor natural environment of sea, sand and sky.
Eat, sleep and play together. Create memories to share in the future
Interstate and Overseas Guests
Special Interest Groups
Enjoy staying at the beach house located in an amazing waterfront location. Most rooms and balconies have panoramic views of award winning beaches, the reef and jetty. Listen to the waves break on the shore. Located on the doorstep of McLaren Vale Wineries and the Fleurieu Peninsular
Contact the owners with your groups details and requirements and they will design and price and stay, which includes the appropriate bedrooms to suit your groups numbers and configurations
2 guests Bedroom 1 King en suite sea views
2 guests Bedroom 2 Queen bathroom 2 sea views
2 guests Bedroom 3 Two singles bathroom 2 sea views
2 guests Bedroom 4 Queen bathroom 3 sea views
2 guests Bedroom 5 Two singles bathroom 3 garden Views
2 guests Bedroom 6 Queen bathroom 4 garden views
2 guests Bedroom 7 Two singles bathroom 4 sea views
Single bedroom 4
Trundle bedroom 5
Day bed unit lounge
Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen included. Beds are made with top and bottom sheet and blanket on top with extra blanket provided in storage areas of the property for cooler weather.
Beach towels supplied.
RELAX, EXPLORE, ENJOY
Visit the Wineries,
Opposite beach, jetty and reef
Walk to cafes, restaurants, clubs, shops and well being centres
Drive or cycle to McLaren Vale wineries
Rear access. Off street parking. Lock up Garage
Main House has a fully equipped kitchen with views of beach, jetty and reef. Kitchen includes oven, cook top, dishwasher, crispy microwave oven, fridge/freezer, various electrical goods, crockery, cutlery and glasses. Some cooking needs provided for arrival. Unit Kitchenette has a microwave, toaster and kettle.
Indoor and outdoor dining tables at the property, both with magical views and seating for 14 guests.
Port Noarlunga offer a choice of cafes, restaurants and clubs to choose from and all an easy walk.
Wineries in the region offer a tastings , and many menus to match their wines perfectly.
Fleurieu Peninsular offers wonderful drives through picturesque countryside where you can follow trails and visit markets to collect produce along the way to bring back to prepare at the property.
Beach Road - Woolworths, Coles, Fresh Fruit and Vegatables, Jackos Seafood, Gawler Meats, Centro Shopping Centre - Major shopping Centre
Seaford Shopping Centre - Barossa Gormet Foods
Willunga Farmers Market
Christies Beach Market
Wireless internet is provided at the property
The living areas provide plenty of space and choice of activities for guests. The upstairs living area has amazing views of beach, jetty and reef, and views of the south coast, red ochre cliffs and the Adelaide Hills. Reverse cycle heating and cooling, and a gas heater. Large screen television, DVD Player and Foxtel. This area has comfortable seating, desk, a small library of books with special interest and a telescope to use from the balcony with amazing views of the coast and night sky.
The downstairs dining/living has reverse cycle heating and cooling and a gas heater and adjoins the main kitchen. This area purposely has no television to create an atmosphere for verbal interaction among guests. This area has a large dining table with seating for fourteen, lounging chairs and sofa to enjoy the views of the reef and jetty. There is also a music player with MP3 input. Walk through the sliding door to the front yard and entertainment and gate to the beach.
Lounge in Bedroom 4
The downstairs queen bedroom has a small lounge area with TV/DVD with Foxtel connection and great views of the reef and jetty.
Outdoor living at the front and rear of the property. Outdoor dining areas, umbrellas, grassed areas,
Gates to the rear, sides and front of the property.
Bathrooms are included according to the bedrooms in your stay.
Downstairs there is a bathroom with shower, basin and bathroom.
Upstairs main house King bedroom has en suite with views of the jetty and reef
Upstairs main house also has a bathroom with bath, shower and basin with and separate toilet
Upstairs unit has a bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
Laundry is downstairs with washing machine, sink and kitchenette. Hanging of washing can be done on portable clothes racks or the outside pull out line.
Additional Inclusions The following are available at the property for guests to enjoy
- upright piano
- beach games and equipment
- beach umbrellas
- fruit on the lemon tree in season
- bonsai garden
- outdoor dining and front lawn
- indoor games
- library of books and music DVD's
Port Noarlunga is an aquatic paradise. Enjoy swimming beaches, snorkeling, surfing, fishing and more. Well located on the mid coast for your group to explore the City of Adelaide and surrounds, and the Fleurieu Peninsular including day trips to Mclaren Vale, Victor Harbour, Kangaroo Island and the Adelaide Hills.
Visit the wine regions of Mclaren Vale, Adelaide Hills and Currency Creek
Visit one of the surrounding golf courses and return to the balcony of WATERFRONT and enjoy a wine whilst you watch the colours of the sun setting and the silhouettes of the fishermen on the jetty
BEACH FRONT Accommodation ENJOY RELAX UNWIND ESCAPE BREATHE
Experience beautiful seaside accommodation with spectacular views based in South Australia for your next holiday or short stay
* Private or Group accommodation
* Spectacular Sea Views of award winning beaches
* Port Noarlunga is home to South Australia's School Aquatics Program
* Jetty and most dived southern reef
* Try diving, snorkelling or snuba in and around reef and jetty. See the underwater marine life
* Choice of Wineries at McLaren Vale, Currency Creek, Adelaide Hills
* Indulge your tastes, walk to cafes, restaurants and clubs.
* Take a stroll in the historic township and find a treasure in one of the specialty shops
* Take time out to relax at one of the many Health and Well-being Centres
* Extend your stay to include a day trip enjoying the sites along the Scenic coast of Fleurieu Peninsular
* Whale watching season along the southern coast between Victor and Goolwa, and occasionally inside the reef at Port Noarlunga
* Boat Launching facilities at various locations
* Visit Micro Breweries
* Take a walk to the Driving Range to practice for your big game at any of the many Golf Courses on the Fleurieu Peninsular.
*Stand Up Paddle Board, Kayak and Canoe Hire available at the end of Wearing Street to explore the Onkaparinga River.
* Bring your rods, fishing is very popular. Throw your line in from the jetty or along the sandy bottom beach to the river mouth and behind the sand dunes in the Onkaparinga River. See the jetty filled with fishermen when the conditions are right for the salmon to run. Try squidding from the jetty with a hand line
* Stretch your legs with a hike along the Onkaparinga River to Old Noarlunga and then further through the Gorge
* Visit the RSL / Memorial Park and learn about the history as displayed on the walls. Every year the numbers swell for the early morning ANZAC Service 25th April
* Charge your batteries. Everywhere you look the surrounding nature environment offers photo opportunities.
* Art Gallery / Art Classes
* Hiking Trails
* Cycling Trails
* Surfing, boogie boarding
* Fishing, beach Jetty, river
* Wind Surfing, Kite surfing
* Historic Township
* Red Ochre cliffs
Beach Stay, Walk to Restauarants, Cafes, shops and activities Mclaren Vale Wineries Sunsets seaviews
PORT NOARLUNGA WEDDINGS
Port Noarlunga Surf Life Saving Club
Port Noarlunga Christies Beach RSL