This recently completed house has almost 360 degree views from the mouth of the Onkaparinga River, to the beach and through to the Adelaide Hills from the upper floor.
The house sleeps 12 people; 4x Queen rooms, 1 bunk and 2x single beds in the 6th bedroom. It is suitable for families, extended family groups and groups of friends.
There is an upstairs and ground floor family room, each with a large smart TV. The front upstairs balcony has views towards the beach, mouth of the Onkaparinga River and cliffs, while the separate north facing balcony is a secluded place to enjoy a coffee and read the newspaper.
The large downstairs bathroom has a disabled access toilet and ample space to allow those with mobility aids easy access. An indoor lift is also available for guests by prior arrangement.
A 2-way bathroom services the 2 upstairs bedrooms. There is also a separate powder room available for guests.
The house is an entertainers dream; the kitchen and upstairs dining areas flow seamlessly onto the undercover front balcony with a BBQ, where beach views can be enjoyed all year round. The house is fully equipped to cater for all your needs. Just add your personal requirements for an enjoyable stay. Linen and towels are available to hire on request.
The beach is an easy 5 minute walk across the Onkaparinga River next to the Southport Surf Life Saving Club. A 15 minute drive sees you in the delightful McLaren Vale Wine Region. The train from Seaford station will have you arriving at Adelaide Station in under an hour, linking you directly with Rundle Mall for shopping and Adelaide Oval for sporting and entertainment events.
A 15 minute walk along the beach and you are in Port Noarlunga where the local coffee shops and eateries will satisfy your culinary desires. Colonnades Shopping Centre is less than a 10 minute drive for shopping and a visit to the movies.
• 4 Queen bedrooms
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
• 1 bedroom with 1 set of bunk beds
• Lift access available upon request
• Disability access bathroom with raised toilet.
• Shared bathroom upstairs and a separate toilet/ powder room.
• 2 large living areas – upstairs adjacent to the kitchen and another down stairs with an additional kitchenette and fridge.
• Secure undercover parking for 2 cars and additional space for another 2 in the drive way. Depending on the size of a boat, this too can be securely locked in the garage.
• Outdoor shower
• WIFI available free of charge
• Large 4 burner BBQ on the undercover deck with beach views
• 2 large fridge and freezers for entertaining
• Linen and beach towels are available upon request for hire.
• RC Air conditioning
• Iron and ironing board
• Front loader washing machine
• “Bodum” coffee plungers
• Board games and kids beach buckets etc.
This property is non-smoking, no pets and no schoolies/young adults.
Approximate travel time by car to the house from:
Adelaide CBD: 40 minutes
Adelaide airport: 45 minutes
McLaren Vale: 15 minutes
Adelaide Hills: 1 hour