Elanora at Port Willunga is a unique offering for the ultimate summer or winter holiday retreat. Great decking around the property, come straight off the king bedroom onto a decking area to sit and relax.
The property has been superbly decorated and has fine fittings and fixtures with all the modern appliances.
Feel comfortable all year round featuring a warm combustion fireplace in the winter months and ducted split reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home to keep you cool in the summer.
There is lots of parking space including undercover area with secure entry gates to keep the property secure.
Elanora is a perfect place to relax and unwind while looking at the beautiful view of the hills and sea glimpses through the lush garden.
Elanora features include:
- Master bedroom with a king size bed and its own Ensuite
- Second bedroom with a queen size bed
- Third bedroom with a double sized bed
- Fourth bedroom with two single sized beds
- Open plan living / dining and kitchen
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor under cover patio with Barbeque
- Ducted heating and cooling and ceiling fans
- Combustion fireplace
- TV, Video & large range of DVD's, Books & Magazines
Cot Hire ($40/stay) and High Chair Hire ($10/stay) are available
No smoking inside.
Bed and bath linen provided.
Guests to replace gas for BBQ if required.
Prices are subject to change.
Bookings subject to terms and conditions.
Walk to the iconic 'Star of Greece' Restaurant and Port Willunga beach via Mindarie Street and Linear Park.
Port Willunga is in McLaren Vale, one of Australia's premium wine regions.
With its idyllic Mediterranean-style climate, proximity to stunning beaches and wealth of food, wine and hospitality experiences, McLaren Vale is the perfect destination for a quick get away or luxurious weekend stay.