A iluka is a sun filled stylish escape, overlooking the bush of Linear Park. Close to the McLaren Vale wine district a perfect base to explore the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Guests will have access to the entire house.
This comfortable and light filled house is the perfect place to relax and unwind. With modern comforts and amenities the house is perfect for couples or friends. Great for a short beach break or long stay as base from which to explore the Fleurieu or finish that PhD.
Situated in the quiet 'Old Survey' area of Port Willunga. 'A iluka' features two bedrooms with king size beds. All fine quality bed and bath linen is supplied - please bring your own beach towels.
The house features a fully equipt kitchen with gas stove top, full size fridge, kettle, coffee machine and other necessities for gourmet foodies. The outdoor covered verandah with dining setting is perfect for taking in the views of the Linear Park bush reserve. The rear of the house has a paved outdoor area.
There is a separate lounge room with TV and DVD player. Books, board games and CD player/radio/aux import. Main bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. The laundry includes a washing machine facilities plus an addition shower and separate toilet. Fans, air conditioning and heating exists throughout the entire house.
Designed to soothe & revitalize, 'A iluka' invites you to leave behind the stress of daily life & relax in style.
5 min stroll to the glorious Port Willunga beach.
- walking distance to the Star of Greece Restaurant.
- Close to old Aldinga township offering boutique shops, award winning bakery, fish and chips, pub, organic grocery and cafe. The Friday "After Five Market" is held every Friday night during summer.
- two supermarkets are located nearby in Aldinga.
- 10min drive to the Willunga township - Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8am - 12:30pm, it also has many shops and cafes.
- 15min drive to McLaren Vale wine region.
- 10min drive to the Sellicks Hill Buddha.
- 50mins to Kangaroo Island ferry.