SLEEPS: 11 (B1:1x Queen, B2: 1 x Queen, B3: 2 x bunks, B4: 1 x King single, B5: 1 x Queen)
A spacious, family friendly home built in historic Port Willunga. This modern 5 bedroom home is perfect for a large family or for time away with friends. Glimpses of the cliffs and beaches can be seen from the upstairs balcony where there is a BBQ and outdoor setting. Just a short walk to the beach and parks and reserves makes the property perfect for a family getaway.
It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
Once you have stepped inside you won't want to pull up anchor.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed with ensuite and walk in robe.
- Bedroom 2; one King single bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 bunks
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Wood fire in lounge room with TV, DVD, Foxtel, VCR.
- Large modern kitchen with Bosh dishwasher and microwave, 4 ring electric cook top with touch panel and
- Dining setting for 8
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
- Ducted Air Conditioning and Fans throughout
- Bedroom 5: Queen.
- Family room with TV and kitchenette containing sink and microwave
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Large bathroom upstairs with shower and toilet.
- Balcony with sea views.
- North Westernly facing deck towards the ocean capturing the setting sun with outdoor table and chairs.
- Enclosed rear yard with a large tree providing shade through summer.
- Table Tennis Table
- Stones throw to the Esplanade and the Star of Greece Cafe
- Outside beach shower