// S E A - L I L Y //
Unwind Holidays presents: Sea-Lily Beach House Address: 39 The Crescent, McCracken.
A seaside escape in tightly held location
Location and aspect, along with proximity to the town centre, approx. 1km, make this holiday homedifficult to overlook.
Experience the breathtaking and ever changing view of Victor Harbor and Granite Island from every room at the front of this home.
A flat, easy, short walk to the beach and estuary across the railway line takes no time at all, making it manageable for all ages.
Comprising 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with built ins, 1 bathroom and undercroft single garage with room. A light filled open plan kitchen/dining/living area features beautiful Tasmanian Oak flooring, fresh white raked ceilings with exposed beams and split system reverse cycle air conditioner.
The front balcony extends the full length of the home and makes a great spot to relax and enjoy the views.
H I G H L I G H T S
- Less than anhours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife
- Walk in to beds already made and basic kitchen essentials provided. No need to stress with Unwind Holidays.
THE FINE PRINT
- Quality linen and towels are included in the total price.
- Base price is for 4 people, extra $20 per person per night.
- Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. Unless prior arrangements are made, subject to availability
- Please note this property is strictly non smoking both inside and outside.
- Sorry no pets or parties.
- $200 refundable bond is required per booking which will be refunded upon cleaner inspection after your stay.
- Payment can be made via Master Card or Visa or Direct Deposit.
- We require a 25 deposit to confirm then remaining balance 14 days prior to arrival.
Unwind Holidays specialises in short term/ holiday rentals. It is our number one priority to make your stay most enjoyable and memorable. Contact one of our friendly booking team via phone, email or sms & we will answer all your queries.
Tired and stressed? Head straight to McCracken and stay at Sea-Lily
Sometimes the only thing that will cure your city blues is an exhilarating gust of fresh, country air Leave that mountain of documents on your desk and the phone that never stops ringing for just two days. Youre going to journey through the hills and see what change a little trip toSea-Lilycan make
As well as being placed in an ideal location to explore the bluff, local cafes, art trail and the surroundingwine region, youll be well positioned to take in the delights of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula where surfing, fishing, diving, sailing whale watching, food trails, boat tours, 4WD experiences and golf are all activities of choice.
Explore the South Coast including Victor Harbor and Granite Island where you may even spot a whale or two close to the shore. Enjoy a surf or swim at Middleton Beach. Then, head towards Goolwa and Hindmarsh Island for lunch. Stop at Port Elliot to photograph the stunning coastline of Horseshoe Bay and Basham Beach.Return through Mount Compass and Alexandrina Cheese Company
3 Car Spaces
OCEAN VIEWS GREAT LOCATION