- 4 bedrooms, sleeps up to 6 adults and 4 children. 3 queen beds, and 2 double bunk beds.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two bathrooms, one with bath, continuous instant gas hot water
- Large open plan living area
- Fully functioning kitchen with gas cooktop.
- Washing Machine
- Iron + ironing board
- 47" LCD TV
- 2 Bicycles + helmets
- 2 Foam surfboards
- 2 body boards
Quilts, pillows and mattress protectors provided, own linen required.
The house is designed for your privacy and comfort with bedrooms in each corner of the house. Sleep the kids on one side of the house with the parents on the other.
Ideally located in an quiet street. Just a short drive to the main strips of Victor Harbor and Port Elliot. 2 minute walk to Chiton Rocks Surf Life Saving Club which has an amazing swimming and surf beach.
Ideal for a romantic getaway or a family holiday. Learn to surf just meters from your stay or take the bikes for a casual ride to Port Elliot, Middleton, Goolwa or Victor Harbor along the bike track passing the house.
Come home to a relaxing barbecue and put your feet up admiring the hills or the beach.
Pets can be negotiated.
Public holidays: Note 3 night minimum stay is required for long weekends, 4 night minimum over Easter.