Billila is a spacious modern house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas - ideal for multiple families with the two-storey configuration, and perfect for kids to entertain themselves in their own space.
Located a short 250m walk to pristine Hayborough beach, and conveniently located half way between gorgeous Port Elliot and vibrant Victor Harbor.
There's plenty of room for the kids in the downstairs lounge room, complete with children's DVDs, books and games, while the adults can enjoy the upstairs lounge and large timber balcony which boasts views towards Port Elliot and Young Husband Peninsula.
There are nearby bike and walking tracks along the foreshore and safe swimming beaches, while the kids will love watching the famous Cockle Train steam by.
In a quiet street close to the beach, Billila can accommodate up to 10 guests.
The house has ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, and parking for three cars.
- Lounge room with comfy couches, TV and DVD player
- Queen bedroom
- Double bunk bed room sleeps four
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Access to courtyard with BBQ, outdoor setting, garage and grassed enclosed backyard
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen, with sea views and a large timber balcony
- Living room also has comfy couches, large LCD TV and DVD player
- Well stocked kitchen offers all appliances and utensils
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bedroom with single bed and trundle
- Separate powder room and toilet
A portable cot, high chair and infant toys are available.
Pillows and quilts are provided for all beds. Guests to provide their own linen, or we can arrange linen for you at an additional cost.
This is a non-smoking house.