Elanora, is an elegant beachhouse on the idyllic Emu Bay, Kangaroo Island, only 100m from the beach.
Now with a huge 30 off-peak discount, and Last Minute rates.
Enjoy stunning views of the ocean and 4 km of white sand beaches, from the expansive sundeck, main bedroom and open plan living area. Warm and cosy in Winter.
Now with the new unlimited NBN WIFI.
With quality furnishings and a well-equipped kitchen, Elanora accommodates 8 guests, with good-sized king and queen bedrooms, and in the third bedroom a double bed and 2 single bunks. The linen charge is $15pp.
Relax at Elanora and enjoy swimming, fishing and sunbaking. You are central to all the wonders of Kangaroo Island.
Facilities include DVD, stereo, barbecue, microwave, air conditioning, heating, electric blankets, washing machine, sun lounges and an outdoor setting.
Weekly prices. Please note the minimum stay is 2 nights. LAST MINUTE rates.
LOW SEASON SPECIALS from 1st May to 30th September, 3 nights for the price of 2. Warm and cozy. Unfortunately Last Minute Discounts are not available with this Special Deal.
Kangaroo Is is an amazing place with heaps to see and do, and never enough time to do it all.
At Emu Bay, you can:
1. Enjoy the idyllic Emu Bay
2.Great swimming and fishing. Catch squid and the famous King George whiting from the Emu Bay jetty.
3.4 km of sheltered white sand beach where you can laze, sunbake, swim, drive and stroll
4.View amazing sunrises from Elanora
5.Sunbake and BBQ on the front deck
6.Watch honeyeaters, pelicans, fairy penguins, wallabies, echidna, possums and koalas. You may be lucky enough to see an echidna, koala or fairy penguin in the garden at Elanora.
7.100m to jetty and boat ramp
Attractions on the Island include:
1. Walking with the seals at Seal Bay 1 hr away
2. The amazing Remarkable Rocks 1 hr away
3. Admirals Arch, Kelly Hill Caves and the Flinders Chase National Park. 1 hr away
4. The sheep dairy and its halloumi cheese
5. Sample the local cider, whisky, beer and wines
6. Try the local cuisine; lamb, crayfish, king George whiting, marron.
7. Visit the eucalyptus distillery, honey farm, the Emu Bay Lavender Farm and Café.
8. Visit the many local galleries, wineries and displays
9. Enjoy the beaches such as tranquil Emu Bay, Stokes Bay and café 1/2 hr away, Seal Bay and the wild Vivonne Bay.
10. Bushwalk or sand board.
11. Hike the new 4-5 day 61km Kangaroo Is Wilderness Trail
"This was a FANTASTIC place to stay Great value for money. The pics don't do it justice The bay is so beautiful - awesome sunrise and there are kangaroos 2 mins drive away, and even echidnas. And penguins calling at night. Loved every minute of it"
"The time I spent at Emu Bay was wonderful, it was made so much better by having a lovely clean warm house to return home to each night, the sun deck was wonderful, and had the most beautiful sunrises I really look forward to returning to this beautiful home again soon"
"We have now finished our unforgettable weekend, and returning to Adelaide. Thank you so much for your perfect house _and all your help."