If you are looking for somewhere to stay in South East SA, you should stop by the Coonawarra Bush Holiday Park - quietly nestled 2km off the Riddoch highway, in the middle of Coonawarra. Our property is situated amongst working vineyards on its own 200 acre block with 170 acres of heritage listed virgin bush. With hours of walking paths and abundant kangaroos, wombats, emus, sugar gliders, koalas and wild deer, getting back to nature could not be easier.
The park currently has 3 Cabin rooms, 5 bell tents and 40 camping sites 10 with power and water, 6 private shower/toilet units and full laundry facilities. Try to catch a marron in the fully stocked lake, or just sit back and enjoy a campfire at your own site. Dogs are welcome.
We also have late-model caravans with heating and cooling that you can stay in beside the lake
If wine is your thing, your hosts can take you through a large winery, organize a wine tasting or direct you to all of the famous Coonawarra cellar doors less than 15 minutes away.
BBQ facilities and undercover areas are available as well as firewood and essentials from the office. Rates are competitive and start from only $10 per site for unpowered and $50 for a single room.
- 170 acres heritage listed virgin bushland with marked walking tracks
- located 2km from main road, peaceful and quiet
- On site van
- On site bell-tents
- abundant wild life includes eastern grey kangaroos, bush wallabies, wombats, emus, deer, koalas, sugar gliders and red tailed black cockatoos
- 3 Cabin rooms, 2 bell tents and 40 camping sites 10 with power and water
- 6 private shower/toilets units
- laundry with 2 combined washer/driers
- dam stocked with marron
- 30 acres of working vineyard to explore
- wine tasting by arrangement
- private camp fires for all sites
- dog friendly
- pick organic vegetables from hydroponic greenhouse
- 15 acres sugar gum tree farm
- all famous Coonawarra cellar doors within 10 minutes
Contact details and booking forms on our website - google Coonawarra Bush Holiday Park.
Holiday packages available for chinese speakers:
cbhp . com . au/imgs/flyer-1.pdf