Macdale Beach House on the Sea Parade, is centrally located in the heart of Port MacDonnell - close to the post office, shops, playground, hotel, library, jetty, boat-ramp and across the road to the beach.
The blue bungalow was built in 1928 and offers comfortable and cosy accommodation for up to 12 people. Under the main roof is a queen size + single bed room, a double room and a single bedroom. The studio has a queen size room and another room with single and king single bunk beds. Linen and towels supplied.
Outdoor living is catered for with an undercover patio for relaxing after a day at the beach or on the water. There is a fish cleaning area, chest freezer and outdoor bathroom for the fishermen.
There is plenty of room in the drive way for 3 vehicles.
Views from the lounge, dining and front verandah are amazing! It's a great location in a seaside fishing town that welcomes visitors to its shores.
What to do around 'Pt Mac'
1. Visit the Maritime Museum
2. Eat fish and chips on the beach
3. Go fishing
4. Germain Reserve walking trail
5. Visit Dingley Dell cottage
6. Climb Mount Schank
7. Boogie board at the Wool Wash
8. Rock pool ramble and discover interesting sea creatures
9. Catch a wave at Browns Beach
10 Grab a Fishing Charter
11. Snorkel at Ewen Ponds
12. Explore the world renowned wetlands at Piccaninnie Ponds.