RELAX & enjoy the comforts of home in this well appointed holiday home. You will be just a short leisurely walk to the cafes, restaurants, boutiques, supermarket, liquor store & the beach. So, you can forget the car while you totally RELAX.
Relax on Ryan is situated on the beach side of Robe's main street. Nearby, Hooper's Beach is sheltered & great for young children, snorkelling, kayaking, swimming & exploring the rock pools.
Enjoy this fantastic central location on your next coastal getaway
Free WIFI for your stay.
Multi Award Winner, Best Family SA & Best Self Contained Accommodation SA.
• 100 metres to Main street of Robe & eateries.
• 100 metres to Hooper's Beach & 180 degree ocean views of Guichen Bay.
• 150 metres to a clifftop walking trail which will take you to 'The Outlet', wonderful bird life, Fox Beach & Long beach.
RELAX ON RYAN••••
• A well appointed & maintained holiday home with quality furnishings.
• Great value accommodation for a family holiday, a couples getaway or a group of friends.
• Relaxed open plan living with ample doses of coastal style & Limestone Coast artwork.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool in summer & cosy in winter.
• A wood fire with plenty of chopped wood for those who like the romance of a fire.
• Modern & fully equipped kitchen with twin sinks. Miele electric oven & gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, microwave & fridge.
• Plenty of crockery, kitchenware & platters for your holiday entertaining.
• 10 seat dining table & plush sofas.
• Sony LCD TV, Blu-ray player & large range of DVD's.
• Midi Hifi Stereo & a eclectic mix of Cd's for you to enjoy.
• Bathroom with bath & shower, separate toilet.
• Laundry with washing machine & 2nd drinks fridge.
• A port-a-cot with mattress, high chair, bath toys & small toy box.
• Large secure covered courtyard area with lawn, makes it charming to relax and recline on the sunbeds. Perfect for entertaining on the 10 seat outdoor furniture setting with a hooded 4 burner BBQ.
• Enjoy the huge grassed rear yard, the perfect place for kids to run around and play.
• It also offers a rainwater tank for drinking plumbed into kitchen. Ample parking for cars and also room for the boat & trailer or kayaks.
• Two Queen size bedrooms, both with electric blankets.
• And a large bedroom with 2 sets of bunks & 1 single ensemble bed.
• A port-a-cot with mattress. Bedding is not supplied for the Port-a-cot.
• Woollen blankets & throws.
• Sleeps up to 6 guests. The bedding configuration is to give flexibility for a family or a group of friends. No Schoolies groups, thank you.
• Bottle of Limestone Coast Wine, Mahalia ground coffee, selection of teas, chocolates, jams, sugar, salt & pepper & treats for everyone.
• Chux, Scourer, Dishwashing Detergent, Dishwasher Powder, Spray and Wipe, Bin liners, Tea towels, Bathroom soap, Hand wash and toilet paper.
• All fresh bedroom linen & beds made up for your arrival. This includes top and bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, face washers, bathmat and hand towel. You will need to bring your own Beach towels.
Clean/Linen charge is subject to change depending on no. of guests.
Hi there... Brenton and I would like to welcome you to our holiday home Relax on Ryan in Robe, South Australia. We have been operating our holiday home for 10 years + on various accommodation websites & pride ourselves in making sure all of our guests enjoy our holiday home as much as we do... We love guests to feel at home by providing everything we possibly can for a great holiday. Robe is definitely a seaside destination that you will fall in love with...
Managed by Susie & Brenton along with our wonderful team Heather, Irene & Sally