Pink Shack is a river-front Holiday house 85km North East of Adelaide. Newly renovated with everything necessary for a deluxe accommodation getaway. Available for rental now
The River Murray, 1000s kilometers to do your favorite water sports such as Waterskiing, Canoeing, Swimming, Fishing etc.
What is Available in Nildottie:
Supermarket, general hardware, mechanical shop, fuel station/service station, community hall, access to full size or mini-bus
- Big Bend by night tour takes you for an exciting night tour down the river on a bus and boat.
- Aboriginal Caves for exploring located at Nildottie.
- +Swan Reach Hotel for entertainment, meals, pokies & bottle shop.
Conditions & Instructions
1. The Pink Shack is not a motel. It is your responsibility to leave it as you found it, CLEAN.
2. Cleaning Fees will be charged if Broken Glass / Bottle Tops / Cigarette Butts or Rubbish is left lying around.
3. Maximum of 20 people at one time. Extras Negotiable at $25 per head, per day.
4. Use of the Spa $250 . should do 2 full days and nights: Extra $150 / bottle / stay
5. Parties over 10 people require a bond of $1500 Under 10 is $750
6. IN / OUT Times: 4PM i.e.: 4PM Friday-4PM Sunday during weekends
Key is supplied for Top locks only.
- To Operate the Spa, turn gas on, it takes 1-2 minutes for gas to flow to heater.
- Turn Spa on, plug pump in. Check power is on to pump it.
- Heater control at head height inside door of spa pump filter, etc, 1 Meter from Spa to east.
- Turn Control on, set temperature to coolest 37ºC.
- Spa heats up in summer in around 90 minutes. Winter 150 minutes and will stay at set temperature.
2. General Instructions:
- Satellite TV upstairs can be viewed downstairs as well.
- Wardrobe in Main Bedroom is locked and not available for use.
- Front spotlights are not available due to 9000watts consumption as Shacks power supply not big enough for this plus Air Conditioner.
- Pets OK
- iPod/iPhone Docking Sound System is available downstairs.
- Kitchen and front light switch are located outside kitchen door. Lounge Lights are by lounge door.
- Airstrip is ok to use ATVs Motorcycles etc. Private Land so no Drivers License required.
- Any problems call Mark on
- Scrap food can be placed by the gum tree outside the kitchen for the birds.
- Water Effect outside Kitchen and Night Light switch are on the post outside Kitchen.
- No Smoking inside the Shack.
- All rubbish is to be taken to the green bins at boat ramp when you leave. Bottles & Cans can be left in Drums supplied as designated.
- Shack is to be left clean & tidy which includes: bathrooms, BBQ, vacuuming all Fridges and Kitchen.
- No Fires on the Lawns.
- The Pontoon is not part of the Shack hire.
What's Supplied & What to Bring
BBQ, 2 x gas bottles, 2 x vacuum cleaner, large back lawn for camping, fire pit, spin floor mop, 2 x lounge futons double bed, iPhone 4s Sony docking station sound system, 55" TV lounge & main bedroom, combustion heater
4-Slice Toaster, electric jug, microwave, sandwich toaster electric jaffle iron, large plastic platters & bowls, assorted plastic containers, chopping boards, wine glasses, drinking glasses plastic, fry pan, saucepans, cutlery, dinnerware
Optional Extras for Hire:
Spa, BBQ fire spit whole sheep, pig etc., speed boat with driver, bucks party / hens night entertainment including waiting staff and dancers
What to Bring:
Your own bed linen, towels, toilet paper, drinking water, personal effects