Situated on the River Murray in Tailem Bend only a 1-hour drive from Adelaide is this contemporary 4-bedroom home on 1800 sqm of Riverfront land. With incredible views over the River, sleeping 10 this property has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living spaces, perfect for families or couples looking for a relaxing and fun break.
Darcy’s has plenty of space to spread out and enjoy, with a massive flat lawn with enough room to park all your cars, a boat trailer and still have a heap of space for the kids to run around and have a hit of cricket. Topped off with your very own private sandy beach and a boat ramp.
Enjoy this quiet part of the Murray River, bring your boat spending your time out on the water or relax, read a book, go for a swim and have a fish.
Come up for a couple of nights or a couple of weeks and enjoy a break with your family and friends.
• Upstairs is open plan living with stunning views overlooking the river, an LED TV and soundbar
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and dishwasher
• Large dining area seating 8 + 4 bar stools for the kids
• Ground floor has a second separate living room with LED TV, Soundbar and PlayStation ideal for the kids
• Master bedroom positioned on the upper level has a Queen bed, WIR, bathroom and direct access onto the balcony
• Bedroom 2 located downstairs has a Queen bed and a floor to ceiling built in robe
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 has bunk beds, double on bottom and a single on top
• Main bathroom with separate shower/bath and a separate toilet
• Laundry with direct access to the clothes line
• Reverse cycle split systems in living rooms and master. Fans provided in other bedrooms
• Deck upstairs with BBQ and outdoor setting
• Firepit BYO wood
• Gravel boat ramp
• 10-minute walk to local shops, including Coffee Shop, IGA, Butcher, Petrol Station and much more.
• 15-minute drive to Murray Bridge
STRICTLY NO PETS
STRICTLY NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
No linen or pillows provided. Linen included for Motor Sport bookings only.
1 Boat / Jet Ski only
BYO watersport activities and lawn games