At Boats and Bedzzz Houseboat Stays we offer a unique style of accommodation on our moored houseboat, "Moving Waters". This boat allow you the chance to experience being on the water, with all the fun of a houseboat holiday, but without having to drive and manoeuvre the boat.
“Moving Waters” is situated in a peaceful location adjacent to beautiful parklands and within a 5 minute riverfront stroll to Renmark's retail outlets, restaurants, cafes and playground.
“Moving Waters” is a 10 berth, modern and spacious houseboat with 4 bedrooms and spacious kitchen/dining and living area. With a large undercover rear deck, you can enjoy the river views in any type of weather and with 240v power supplied to the mooring, there is no need to worry about running generators.
Other features of the boat include:
* Top deck with 4 sunlounges and 2 x 3 seater sunlounges to give you a great view of the township downstream and the red cliffs lining the river upstream.
* 4 bedrooms (3 with queen beds that can split apart into singles) and the fourth bedroom with two sets of bunks
* 2 spacious bathrooms (one is an ensuite to two bedrooms)
* Dishwasher - so you dont have to do those dishes whilst on holidays
This is certainly accommodation with a difference, on which you can:
* Try your luck at catching dinner on the end of a fishing line (one supplied)
* Relax in the comfy recliner chairs on the large rear deck
* Cook on the hooded BBQ, whilst taking in the magnificent lights of the town at night.
* Enjoy the spaciousness and comforts of the houseboats, with full equipped kitchen and heating and cooling.
* Go for a swim from the large swim deck with ladder
* Explore the River Murray in the 1-2 person kayak supplied (includes paddles and lifejackets)
* Enjoy water sports and moor your speedboat or dinghy to the side of the houseboat
* Kick a footy or play cricket in the parklands at the houseboat's door step or take the kids to the playground, just a 3 minute walk along the riverfront path.
At affordable and competitive rates, "Moving Waters" can accommodate a minimum of 2 people and up to 9 people and rates are on a per person basis.
Moving Waters can also be booked as a hire and drive houseboat, suited to those customers eager to cruise and experience further our mighty Murray River - check out our website for more information.
**Please Note: Online booking is available for “Moving Waters” moored accommodation. Please note that peak times are blocked out for Hire and Drive bookings only, but moored accommodation bookings can be negotiated with the owners.