This two storey property ( balcony with sea views) is suitable for up to two families and can comfortably sleep 8.
* Lounge Room- TV, DVD, leather lounge
* Bedroom 1- Queen bed plus fan
* Bedroom 2- 2 bunks for the kids
* Large Bathroom- Shower, toilet and vanity
* Downstairs Fridge and kettle
* Laundry- fridge / freezer, cleaning appliances and laundry basin
* Kitchen, Dinning, Lounge Room TV/DVD/MP3 Compatible Stereo and Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
* Bathroom 2 - shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
* Decking with BBQ facilities
The outside area has been designed to suit the local habitat. We have planted local native fauna, to catch the beautiful unique wildlife that inhabits the area. There is ample space to park boat's and cars.
Fishing enthusiasts will have access a freezer in the laundry to store bait and those big catches.
No smoking, (pets need to get owner permission- outside only if approved) and maximum people 8.
What Is Provided
Tea/coffee/sugar and soap.
All your bedding requirements including pillows and quilts are provided in each room. Also bathmats, tea towels and a hair dryer are supplied.
For The Toddlers (upon request)
High Chair – Portacot – Small Baby Bath.
What You Need To Bring
You will need to bring a top and bottom sheet or a bottom sheet and quilt cover, pillow cases and towels.
Salt Linen Option
Includes all linen and towels at $10 per person.
$20 washing service which includes pick up and delivery within 24 hours.
Rates Period Peak * / Off Peak *
$ 100/ $110 per night Low
$ 130.00 per night Off Peak
$ 150.00 per night Peak
* Peak = Long weekends and school term holidays from 12th Dec-31st Jan
* Off Peak = all other periods
* Low= Between July & October School Holidays
* All Long weekend stays must be a minimum of three nights
* Specials Stay = stay 7 days in off-peak period and get the 8th night free
* For stays in the Peak Period, booking must be a minimum of 3 days
* Late checkout can be requested, if available, until 2pm on day of departure