For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Whether you are looking to fish, surf, enjoy nature, scuba dive, swim or just relax - Blue Horizon Luxury Beach House is the perfect place to base yourself.
The Marion Bay township is just 3 hours drive from Adelaide, and offers a perfect coastal holiday for all ages. Blue Horizon Luxury Beach House is located on the stunning Willyama Beach, with breathtaking views of Rhino's Head, just minutes from the unspoilt Innes National Park.
Please check out our excellent air conditioned facilities and luxurious fittings. The kitchen is generously appointed with a stainless steel fridge, dishwasher and microwave, as well as quality cookware, crockery and cutlery. We also provide kitchen staples like sugar, salt, pepper, etc. We are sure you will not be disappointed with the experience that is Blue Horizon Luxury Beach House.
Blue Horizon is a family friendly holiday home. We have included many childrens toys, colouring in, board games and some childrens DVD's to help occupy the children's time. A high-chair and port-a-cot are also onsite.
Sleeping Configuration & Rates
This property sleeps up to 10 adults. There are three queen bedrooms, one with ensuite. The fourth bedroom is a bunk-room with 4 king single bunk beds, and a TV and DVD. A portacot is also available should it be required. There are two further family bathrooms.
Blue Horizon Luxury Beach House provides all bedding, but does not provide linen (unless requested at an extra charge of $15 per person).
All mattresses are brand new and high quality- as are the feather quilts and pillows. All queen beds are fitted with electric blankets for your comfort.
Accommodation Rates for 2 Adults: extra adults $15 each per night, no extra charge for kids.
$ 200.00 per night Off Peak
$ 300.00 per night Peak
$ 1300.00 per week Off Peak
$ 2000.00 per week Peak
* Peak = Long weekends, All school term holidays
* Off Peak = all other periods
* All Long weekend stays must be a minimum of three nights
* For stays in the Peak Period, booking must be a minimum of 3 days
* There is a once off $100 cleaning fee for all stays
* Linen is not included. To hire linen an extra charge of $15 per person is required.
* A deposit equivalent to one nights stay is required to hold the booking.
* Full payment is required 1 week prior to stay.
* A bond equivalent to one nights stay will be required for first time bookings. It will be returned upon completion of your stay, as long as there is no damage.
* Bathroom- 3rd bathroom with toilet, wash basin & shower
* Laundry- Washing machine, dryer, laundry basin and cleaning items
* Kitchen, Dinning, Lounge Room with Flat Screen TV/DVD/MP3/VHS, Compatible Stereo.
* Main bathroom and separate toilet
* Main Bedroom - Queen bed with double shower ensuite
* Bedroom 2 & 3- Queen bed
* Bedroom 4- 2 bunks for the kids, TV & DVD
* Decking with BBQ facilities
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Wireless internet access
The outside area has been designed to suit the local habitat. We have planted local native fauna, to catch the beautiful unique wildlife that inhabits the area. There is ample space to park boat's and cars, either under the house or in the yard. The yard is completely fenced off and is dog proof.
Fishing enthusiasts will have access to outdoor cleaning facilities.
No smoking, outside only pets (large kennel supplied) and maximum of 10 people.