Moana meaning ocean in Hawaiin, is a large double storey home designed for families in mind. Only a 5 minute stroll to both Penguin Point and Willyama beach families can come relax and watch the stunning sunsets over the native scrub from the large balcony deck.
Moana can comfortably cater for multiple families with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, large inside dining area and 2x outdoor dining areas.
Moana has recently been purchased and renovated with all new furnishings, be one of the first to take advantage of this well equipped family home.
Sleeps 14 people with 10 individual beds
Bedroom 1: Queen bed with ceiling fan and built in robes BIR
Bedroom 2: Double bed with single bunk on top with ceiling fan and BIR
Bedroom 3: Double bed with single bunk on top with ceiling fan and BIR
Bedroom 4: 2x sets of Bunk beds with ceiling fan and BIR
Bedroom 5: Queen bed
Please note: quilts, quilt covers and pillows provided.
NEED TO BRING OWN: sheets, towels and pillow cases.
- Well appointed kitchen downstairs
- Nespresso coffee machine BYO pods
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating
- 3 fridge freezers, large fridge freezer in downstairs kitchen, small fridge freezer in kitchenette upstairs and large fridge freezer in enclosed outdoor patio for bait drinks etc.
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- Large open plan entertaining area upstairs with dining for 16 guests and kitchenette/bar
- Large undercover decked balcony with outdoor dining and great views
- 2 bathrooms and toilets
- Laundry facilities for those long stays
- leather lounge suites in both living areas with TV/DVD players
- Music system that connects to Bluetooth
- Enclosed outdoor dining area
- 6 burner hooded BBQ
- 2 under cover car park spaces
- Huge yard to store boats, extra cars and for the kids to play
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Baby gates at top and bottom of stairs
- High chairs and porta cot available
No smoking inside please and pets by negotiation only.
Pack the kids, load the boat and surf gear and enjoy the beautiful beaches, surf, amazing fishing and awesome scenery Marion Bay and the Innes national park has to offer.