COTTAGE BY CORNWALL IS LOCATED IN MOONTA,
A QUAINT LITTLE TOWN ON THE YORKE PENINSULA,
ONLY 1 & ¾ HOURS DRIVE NW OF ADELAIDE. FROM
A PIONEERING CORNISH MINING SETTLEMENT TO A
MODERN DAY CULTURAL HUB, MOONTA CONTINUES TO
ATTRACT HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS OF VISITORS EVERY
YEAR. WITH THE CHARACTER AND CHARM OF A SMALL
COUNTRY TOWN, MOONTA PROVIDES ALL THE COMFORTS
AND ATTRACTIONS OF ANY METROPOLIS. TAKE IN THE
HISTORICAL ADVENTURE TRAILS AND SITES, VISIT THE
MANY CRAFT AND ANTIQUE SHOPS, OR SIMPLY RELAX
AND ENJOY; THE BEACH, FISHING, TEA & SCONES OR A
COLD BEER AT THE PUB. WHATEVER YOUR PARTICULAR
PREFERENCE, MOONTA HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
The Cottage by Cornwall which is located in the heart of Moonta, nestled amongst other old worldly buildings, was built in 1863 and has been totally renovated to combine both the history of the cottage with all the modern facilities needed for today’s travellers.
The cottage offers 3 well appointed bedrooms (2 queens + 1 twin) all with electric blankets, beautiful newly rebuilt kitchen with all the modern appliances, large lounge/Dining with LCD flat screen TV, DVD & Austar. All rooms are temperature controlled with reverse cycle air con. The Bathroom features a deep claw foot bath, safety hand rail and foot stool and non slip mats. Adjacent to the bathroom is the laundry that contains a washer/dryer combo. The outdoor alfresco dining area offers a gas BBQ, plenty of green foliage and water feature for total relaxation with access to a private driveway with rear parking facilities.
RATES & PACKAGES
• LCD flat screen TV, DVD and Austar
• Ducted r/c air-conditioning
• 3 bedrooms; 2 queen & 2 singles
• Quality linen and towels
• Renovated bathroom with large claw foot bath
• New kitchen with all the modern appliances
• Outdoor Dining area with large gas BBQ, water feature and firepot.
• Cooked and Continental breakfast provisions supplied.
RATES (minimum of 2 nights)
• 'Standard' 2 adults $170 / night
• Additional adults $20pp / night
• Children under 15 stay free
• Long stay visits by negotiation