NB - Property Managers o/s 10 February to 5 March 2016 please allow 2 days for reply to booking requests.
EBBTIDE is situated in a quiet, residential cul-de-sac at the rear of the Tiddy Widdy shack community just 3kms north of Ardrossan, Yorke Peninsula.
A classic beach shack with three bedrooms 2 x queen and 1 x 2 singles, dishwasher, washing machine, separate toilet and bathroom, huge, secure undercover carport will fit boat and car and fully fenced rear yard,
Ebbtide is ideal for a family holiday or couples getaway. The kitchen, dining and lounge room area is open plan and fully tiled with enough seating for a group of 6 at the dining table and in the lounge.
Sit back on the front deck/veranda overlooking the cottage garden and take in the distant views of the Ardrossan jetty and Black Point.
The front yard has off-street parking for 4 vehicles and a circular drive-through for your car and boat.
The enclosed rear veranda is a great area for children and pets to relax and play safely.
EBBTIDE has it all -
• 3 bedrooms – 2 x 1 Queen sized beds with ceiling fans and 1 x 2 single sized beds quilts and pillows supplied
• Dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, and washing machine
• Kitchen is fully equipped with kettle, toaster, crockpot and plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking utensils/pots and pans
• Airconditioner and gas heating in lounge
• Rain water is used throughout the house for most of the year mains connected for times when this is not possible
• Large screen Plasma TV in lounge with seating for 6 additional TV in Bedroom
• Large secure undercover carport for cars and boats makes a great play area also
• BBQ hooded gas and outdoor chairs and table
• Enclosed rear veranda with views across farmland
• Front deck/veranda with views to Ardrossan jetty
• Circular driveway at front is ideal for getting the boat off the road
• Fully fenced rear yard
• Pet Friendly – small pet door between rear veranda and carport
ARDROSSAN AND BEACHES
Walk to the beach renowned crabbing beach in 5 mins and follow the majestic cliff top walk into Ardrossan and back along the beach at low tide.
Ardrossan township has 2 hotels, 7 day full supermarket, 2 fuel outlets, butcher, baker and coffee shop. Ardrossan Hospital provides emergency services and a medical practice and dentist operate in the township.
Ardrossan has a twin all weather concrete boat ramp and renowned crabbing and fishing beaches. Famous for snapper in season at The Barge GPS spot.
Great dog walking along off-lead beaches with shallow tidal pools exposed at low tide – it feels like you can walk along beachcombing for hours without seeing another soul.
LINEN - BRING YOUR OWN OR HIRE
Each bed is provided with quilt covered and pillows.
Guests can provide own sheets, towels, bathmats and tea towels OR
Linen packs are available for hire at the following ADDITIONAL cost PER BED
• Queen bed – bottom and top sheets and 2 pillow cases includes towels, bathmat and handtowels for 2 people - $25
• Single bed - bottom and top sheets and 1 pillow caseincludes towel, bathmat and handtowel for 1 person - $15
Linen packs are supplied by a linen service and must be ordered at time of booking EBBTIDE.