- Sleeps up to 10 people.
- 2 queen beds, 2 single beds, 2 single bunk beds and a cot.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- 50" Plasma TV in main lounge
- DVD Player
- Media Center Computer (including various animated movies).
- TVs in 3 other rooms.
- 2 Reverse Cycle Split System Air-Conditioners.
- Great Verandah area.
- 5 minute walk to the beach or a 5 minute drive to North Beach (drive on the sand).
- Minutes from the Marina and boat ramps.
- Room for a boat or caravan.
- Original Xbox with 2 controllers and many games.
- Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers and 10 games.
- Bring your own games and controllers for the whole family to enjoy.
- Games include
Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games
Shrek The Third
Big Brain Academy
The Simpsons Game
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Lego Indiana Jones
Terms & Conditions
To secure a booking you will need to provide a deposit of 25% of the total tariff within 2 days. Payment of the remaining 75% is due four weeks prior to arrival. Bookings made inside of four weeks require full payment upfront. Accepted payment methods are direct deposit, online credit card payment through the stayz facility and cheque.
SERENITY NOW IS LOCATED IN YORKE PENINSULAR, SA
SERENITY NOW IS A SMOKE-FREE AND PET-FREE HOME.
THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT EVERYBODY WHO CHOOSES TO STAY AT SERENITY NOW WILL HAVE AS COMFORTABLE A HOLIDAY AS POSSIBLE.
ALL LONG WEEKEND BOOKINGS ARE FOR A MINIMUM PERIOD OF 3 NIGHTS STARTING FROM FRIDAY.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES.