After 21 years of ownership, our humble little beach house is making a return to holiday rental for the 2017/2018 season. Now is a fantastic time to secure your holiday accommodation.
If you are seeking simple, family friendly, beach house lodgings - just a few steps to one of South Australias best swimming beaches - then ‘Forty Otago’ is for you.
The property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults with beds made up as follows:
Bed 1: 1x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1x Double Bed
Bed 3: 2x Single Beds
Morning coffees or an evening drink on the front deck is always a good idea, and in Winter, snuggle up to the cosy, wood combustion fire inside.
Beautiful safe swimming and rambling beach walks await you just across the road - or perhaps try your hand at fishing from one of the many local spots around town.
Relax with a good book, game or DVD or jump in the car and explore the beautiful Copper Triangle and beyond.
There really is something for everyone, no matter what your pace.
• Open plan living, dining and lounge room
• Comfy leather recliners
• Simple kitchen cooking facilities including, stove top, microwave and toaster oven.
• Coffee Pod Machine Coffee, Chai and Hot Chocolate pods supplied
• Basic dry pantry supplies
• Fridge Freezer
• Wood combustion heater
• Air conditioning reverse Cycle
• Ceiling fans
• TV and DVD
• Games, puzzles and books
• Desk area
• Beach toys
• Hair dryer
• Two toilets
• Laundry Facilities
• Iron/ironing board
• Weber baby Q
• Under cover rear pergola and seating
• Ample parking
• For those travelling with small children, there is also a porta cot, bed side rail and baby bath provided for your convenience
• Linen is not provided – guests will need to supply their own top and bottom bed sheets along with towels.
• A refundable $300 bond payment is required with your booking.
For the comfort of all guests we do ask visitors to adhere to the following:
• No pets are allowed at the property
• Strictly no parties
• Smoking is not allowed indoors
Failure to abide by these may result in a forfeit of bond money.
NICE TO KNOW INFORMATION
• There is no oven in the kitchen although roasting and baking may be done outdoors using the Weber BabyQ.
• There is no bath in the bathroom although a baby bath is available for small children.
• Access to the rear yard is limited to cars only due to width restrictions at the side of the house.
• There is no gate to the side of the property meaning the rear yard is not fully secure.
Otago road is a unique and popular location - we hope you choose us for your next stay and look forward to making it an easy and pleasant one.