ON Redbill is a luxury modern holiday house located on the stunning East coast of Tasmania in the relaxed coastal village of Bicheno. It is the ideal destination for your relaxed couples' getaway, family holiday retreat or mini surf break.
Just a short stroll to the end of the street and over a sand dune and you will find yourself on the white sands of beautiful Redbill Beach. Walk, play, swim, sunbake, fish, surf; you can do it all right here.
Bicheno is ideally situated for all that the East Coast has to offer, from the world renowned Bay of Fires and Freycinet/Wine Glass Bay National Parks, to the other coastal towns of St Helens, Scamander and Swansea.
If surfing is your passion, as well as being just a stone's throw from Redbill Beach, ON Redbill is close to many of the surf breaks along the coast, from the northern locations of Four Mile Creek, Chain of Lagoons & Denison Beach, & extending south to Friendly Beaches.
Just a comfortable 30 minute drive south is the entrance to the Freycinet area, and driving south you will also find a variety of premium wines in the wineries of Springvale, Devils' Corner, Milton, Gala Estate and Freycinet Vineyard. And all this in addition to the many great attractions within the Bicheno area, such as the very popular penguin spotting tours.
ON Redbill is an easy 15-20 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the main town centre. You will find everything you need for your holiday getaway with a variety of restaurants and cafes, along with a bottle shop, supermarket, pharmacy, butchers, newsagency and general store, along with specialty gift and surf shops.
ON Redbill is very well appointed with quality furniture, furnishings and linens, along with a fully equipped kitchen which has everything you will need for cooking your own meals, including those little extras like cooking oil, seasonings and food wraps.
Why not make yourself a coffee from the espresso machine with complimentary pod coffee supplied, and curl up on one of the cosy lounges, with your favourite book or a magazine, or relax with one of the many dvds supplied for you to enjoy.
And we haven't forgotten about the children with a selection of toys and games to keep them happy and entertained while you enjoy a quiet moment.
Picture yourself coming home after an afternoon at the beach, rinsing off under the hot and cold outdoor shower, and then enjoying a crisp glass of premium Tasmanian wine on the spacious deck, and maybe 'throw a shrimp' or two on the Weber.
Whatever the season, the bright blue skies and crystal clear waters of Tasmania's east coast are a sight to behold. And it's all here just waiting for you ..................
* 3 spacious & modern bedrooms, master with queen bed & ensuite, 2nd bedroom with queen and 3rd with 2 single beds, all with quality furnishings and linens
* 2 bathrooms, main with separate bath. Towels (including beach towels) and quality bathroom products included. Hairdryers in both bathrooms
* separate 2nd toilet
* separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
* espresso coffee machine with a selection of pod coffees and specialty teas
* quality kitchen appliances including fan forced oven, dishwasher, microwave, full family sized refrigerator & espresso coffee machine.
* fully equipped kitchen with all crockery, cutlery, glassware and cookware, as well as a small supply of pantry items such as cooking oil, seasonings, food wraps and dishwashing products
* large state of the art television with additional HDMI cable for connecting your own devices
* portacot, high chair and baby monitor
* selection of games, toys, books, magazines and dvds
* ample parking for your car and boat, or other water craft
* spacious deck with outdoor furniture and barbecue
Winter Rate 24/6/16 - 15/9/16 $220 pn, minimum 2 nights Weekly $1300
Mid Season Rate 16/9/16 - 30/11/16 $240 pn, minimum 2 nights Weekly $1500
Summer Rate 1/12/16 - 30/4/16 $300 pn, minimum 2 nights Weekly $1800
*$30 surcharge for 1 night stays
*additional $200 refundable damage deposit (RDD) payable
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
20% non-refundable deposit payable on confirmation of booking request
Final balance and RDD payable on or before 28 days prior to booking date
Cancellation within 28 days of booking date - full amount is non-refundable
*for further information regarding Ts & Cs refer to Stayz Terms & Conditions link