COCKATOO COTTAGE - AN OASIS OF PRIVACY AND SERENITY
PROVIDING A SANCTUARY FOR BIRDLIFE.
BINALONG BAY THE GATEWAY TO THE BAY OF FIRES AND THE EAST COAST
Escape to Binalong Bay, a quiet coastal town nestled on the southern point of the Bay of Fires. It is the perfect retreat from the stress of city life, come and enjoy crystal blue waters, sheltered coves and secluded white sand beaches. Located on Tasmania's East Coast there is never a shortage of things to do and see. Cockatoo Cottage is fully furnished with many features including, BBQ, reverse cycle air conditioning, large living area, several sheltered deck areas with breathtaking water views.
The house is surrounded by a large landscaped yard ideal for children and provides a Pet friendly environment.
- Light and bright open plan living & dining area ideal for relaxed family holidays.
- Three Bedrooms:
- Master bedroom: spacious and comfortable Queen size bed and ensuite.
- Bedroom 2: comfortable queen bed,
- Bedroom 3: 1 Single bed and one set of single bunks
- 2 Bathrooms
- Great deck and covered BBQ area
- Quality Linen provided
- Plenty of parking for several vehicles and a boat
- Pets welcome
- A short walk to the beach
- Internet access available
- Binalong Beach voted the 2nd Most Beautiful Beach in the World by Conde Nast Traveller - just a
short walk from your door
- Tasmania's Bay of Fires was named the world's "hottest" travel destination for 2009 by international
guide book Lonely Planet.
- St Helen's - just a short drive - shops, cafe's, restaurants, fishing charters
- Blue Tiers nature conservation area, historic tin mining settlement and giant sassafras trees
- Derby mountain bike trail 40 min drive
- Bicheno: Penguin Island and wildlife sanctuary.