BEACHSIDE BAY OF FIRES
Overlooking the Bay of Fires with stunning views from every angle. Idyllically located less than 50m from the mile long ribbon of pure white beach, recognised internationally as one of the best in the world. Bay of Fires has a unique, relaxed holiday ambience with attributes that include swimming, surfing, snorkelling, fishing and bush-walking. Surrounded by Grants Lagoon and native forest, this is the perfect location for all visitors.
Just a short walk from the boat ramp you might have a chance to see the resident stingray. Drop into the Information Centre for a coffee or the opportunity to take a high speed cruise to The Gardens or Eddystone Light Station. Leave time to explore the many rock pools that surround this seaside hub. The local restaurant providing local wines and cuisine.
This luxury home offers all that you will need to enjoy a perfect stay.
North Facing and sun soaked,The stunning views from the upstairs living area will take your breath away. Enjoy one of the three sitting rooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining room that lead to the entertaining area.
- Upstairs Living ,Dining and Kitchen, Sunroom
- Parents Retreat offering Queen size bed and sitting room that leads to the main deck area.
- Bathroom opposite
- Separate Family room and rear deck area which features an open fire pit.
- Main Bedroom Queen size bed and built ins with Ensuite and private deck
- Second bedroom queen size bed with built ins
- Third bedroom offers 4 bunk beds with built ins
- Main bathroom with laundry combination with washer and dryer
- The lock-up garage and storage area features fishing gear and wetsuits for clients enjoyment.
- An outdoor hot shower is ideal for washing off the sea and sand after a day on the beach.
- Lock up Garage and parking for 2 vehicles
- SLEEPS 10