Tucked serenely into the landscape, this prestige boutique two bedroom waterside accommodation features all modern amenities and appliances. There are views that make you go “Ahhhh” and you can’t help but relax as you gaze out across Great Oyster Bay, along Nine Mile Beach and Dolphin Sands all the way to Swansea. It is just a short stroll to Sandpiper Beach using your own private access way. Sit contentedly on the deck gazing out in wonder at the multitude of native birds feeding in the garden and the sea birds working the beach area below. An ideal place to unwind as the gas barbeque sizzles away and you sip happily on a glass of whatever you fancy, after a busy day trekking in the Freycinet National Park or cruising on the Wineglass Bay Tour from Coles Bay.
Licensed to sleep 4 people this home has:
• Ample off street parking for two vehicles
• Two large bedrooms, one with a king sized bed and the other a queen sized bed.
• Two bathrooms with under floor heating and heated towel rails.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
• Modern appliances installed including dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
• Extensive deck areas from which to enjoy the breathtaking ocean views.
• Panel heaters in the bedrooms and passageway, plus a reverse cycle heat pump/air-conditioner in the lounge/dining area.
• A wood fire for extra warmth so that you can cosy up on those chilly Tasmanian winter evenings.
• Flat screen television with surround sound and a blu ray player.
• Limited free wifi. However the home receives good 4G Telstra reception in any case which allows operation of most mobile devices.
• The local golf course in the immediate vicinity and the marine farm which is renowned for its fresh oysters, crayfish, scallops etc.
• Close proximity to Coles Bay Township with its eating places, shops, bakery, tavern and bottle shop.