Stillwerkin at Coles Bay – 3 bedroom house just out of Coles Bay.
Situated just out of Coles Bay in the small subdivision of Hazards View, Stillwerkin is the sister property of Dunwerkin at Coles Bay waterfront opposite the boat ramp. Stillwerkin offers everything you need for a comfy homely stay. This house has everything you could want. 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms. The large spacious house has 2 living areas and a large kitchen. Furnished dining room leads to a large open plan kitchen with a back courtyard – the ideal place to enjoy a glass of local wine and some oysters from the marine farm as the sun sets. Beds are supremely comfortable. Sandpiper Beach is a 5 minute walk away and the Swanwick boat ramp is just around the corner. Stillwerkin is ideal for one or two couples or a small family.
• The house is comfortably furnished throughout.
• Large Wood heater and 2 ceiling fans
• In the dining room you’ll find a 3 seater and 2 seater couch, with a 6 seater dining table and breakfast bar off the kitchen and a flat screen T.V.
• In the lounge room you will find a 3 seater couch and 3 large arm chairs, plasma TV, docking station and a CD player complete the picture.
• The kitchen is equipped with appliances microwave, large fridge, oven, hotplates, dishwasher, toaster and kettle
• Crockery, cutlery, glasses and pots and pans. Teas, instant coffee, ground coffee and sugar are there for your use.
• Bedrooms have Queen sized beds and a single bed with quality bedding and clock radios. Standard pillows are provided.
• Main bedroom/ensuite has its own bathroom with shower, vanity, hair dryer and toilet. All towels are provided.
• Second bathroom is very spacious with a separate toilet.
• Outdoor furniture and a gas barbecue make the back courtyard a great spot to eat in summer.
• In the laundry there’s a washing machine, iron, ironing board and a clothes horse. A clothes line is outside.
• There’s ample street parking.
• Stillwerkin is only 5 minutes drive from the heart of Coles Bay and Coles Bay Convenience, the handy local shop/post office, where you can buy almost anything you may have forgotten and Tombolo Freycinet Café, great licensed restaurant - famous for their woodfired pizzas.
• Stillwerkin is a non smoking property.