Located on Tasmania's picturesque East Coast, Banksy's By The Bay sits at the edge of the seaside village of Coles Bay.
Only a two and a half hour drive from either Hobart or Launceston will have you relaxing on the deck enjoying the spectacular uninterrupted views over Sandpipers Beach, Nine Mile Beach and the bay. Enjoy amazing sunsets and then watch as the stars takeover the night sky.
The property has direct access to Sandpipers Beach which is perfect for swimming, paddle boarding, fishing or just taking a stroll. A short drive away is the Freycinet National Park with its spectacular views of the Hazards and walking trails including the famous Wineglass Bay rated as one of the ten best beaches in the world. Also close by is Freycinet golf course (18 holes) and some of Tasmania's best seafood and wineries.
This home is tastefully appointed and is ideal for couples or small families to make it your holiday destination year after year. If location, tranquility and comfort is what you are looking for then Banksy's By The Bay is definitely the place for you.
Licensed to sleep 4 people this home has: ### not sure what is best to put ####
- extensive deck areas to enjoy the spectacular ocean views;
- two queen beds and one double bed;
- fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine;
- essential comforts including flat screen TV with surround sound, Blue Ray DVD player with a few in house DVDs
- Bluetooth compatible sound system;
- reverse cycle air conditioner/heat pump;
- panel heaters in each bedroom;
- washing machine and dryer;
- double garage and off street parking;
- outdoor entertaining area includes a BBQ and lounge seating;
- some of your favourite board games;
- close proximity to Coles Bay with its eating places, shops, bakery and tavern.