Seadrift is a delightful beach cottage located in Legge St Falmouth, a picturesque hamlet located between Bicheno and St Helens on the Great Eastern Drive of Tasmania.
The timber cottage has 2 bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen/dining, laundry and bathroom. The living room opens to a deck with BBQ and outdoor dining, overlooking a vista of mountains and open space.
A 200 meter walk to the end of the street reveals the most magnificent sea views and access to both surf beach and lagoon.
Perfect also for winter retreats, with a wood fire and electric heaters to keep the cottage cosy and warm. This is a serene location where quiet and respectful enjoyment of the house and natural surroundings is expected.
For shopping and village experience, the townships of St Marys, St Helens, Scamander and Bicheno are a short, scenic drive away. This location is perfect for day trips to Coles Bay, Wineglass Bay, Bay of Fires and various historic townships.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, Sleeps 4
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1
- Undercover deck
- Outdoor Firepit please observe fire safety
- Open fireplace in Lounge Room and electric heater
- TV’s / DVD player / Stereo
- Full Kitchen inc coffee machine and bread machine and Laundry facilities no clothes dryer
- Substantial yard
- Off Street Parking
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- No Schoolies or pets please
2 Car Spaces