Would you like your very own private, 100% absolute waterfront beach house? You've got it!
Tidal Whispers is a contemporary self-contained waterfront accommodation at Boat Harbour Beach on the North-West coast of Tasmania. This accommodation is highly unique because of its exclusive position, which is literally right on the beach (step off our front lawns onto the silky white sand, with high-tide waters lapping at your feet).
The beach house itself is an original Boat Harbour 'shack', offering the charm and homeliness of cottage ambience, combined with the warmth, comfort and charisma of it's modern upgrade to ensure your stay is both unique and relaxing. There are many accommodation options at Boat Harbour Beach but most cannot claim this prime absolute beach and waterfront location.
Our bedding configuration: Two bedrooms - one large room with a Queen sized bed (ocean views and sliding door access to the sundeck); one small second bedroom with a bunk set (two single bunks)
* 2 storey beach house with internal stairs (bedrooms, kitchen, and living area upstairs; toilet, bathroom, and laundry downstairs)
* No off-street parking but close by and convenient on-street parking bays (3 metres from property)
*** Due to our allergy-friendly policy we cannot accommodate any pets. Thank you for your understanding***
Tidal Whispers has been accredited by the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program - a federally endorsed, quality assurance scheme. This means that we can proudly display Australia's national symbol of tourism quality, the T-QUAL Tick.
Boat Harbour Beach is a popular tourist destination in Tasmania and is renowned for its crystal clear blue waters, pure white sand and the surrounding rich green farming hillsides. The ocean waters are very safe to swim in and the local surf life saving club are on hand during weekends and public holidays.
Things to do at Boat Harbour Beach include:
- Swimming in Boat Harbour's renowned crystal clear blue ocean waters
- Strolling up the sandy white beaches enjoying the clean Tasmanian air
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Snorkelling or scuba diving (local equipment hire from The Scuba Centre, Wynyard)
- Try your luck at fishing
- Nature walks around Boat Harbour and beyond
There are many daytrips that can be taken from Boat Harbour Beach, including:
- Tasmania's famous Cradle Mountain
- Rocky Cape National Park and visit some of Tasmania's finest Aboriginal caves
- Penguin watching with Wynyard Little Penguin Tours
- Play golf at Seabrook Golf Club (Wynyard)
- Stanley historic sea-side town
- Chocolate tasting at Anvers Chocolate Factory
- Cheese tasting at Lactose Cheese Factory
- Christmas Hills Raspberry farm
- Wonders of Wynyard museum and many more North-West coast tourist attractions