Devonport Serenity is a beautiful executive residence which can accommodate a family or even a sporting team The size of the house is amazing with 4 bedrooms + a huge rumpus + a huge back deck with sensational views to the Heads and Ocean.
• Stunning large family home
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 of which are upstairs with the other downstairs
• 2 bathrooms – one upstairs and one downstairs
• Upstairs open plan living with a stunning fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Light and bright feel throughout and beautiful polished floor boards.
• Heat pumps upstairs and downstairs keeps the house nice and warm throughout the winter months.
• Beautiful back deck with sensational views across Don Heads to the Ocean.
• Enjoy modern living with a totally renovated house with amazing space
• Relax in the lounge and enjoy the free Foxtel
• House receives sun all day with fantastic light and bright feel throughout the house.
• Fantastic location in a very nice area of town – walk to Don Reserve tracks and up to Splash – Devonport’s new Aquatic Centre.
• 200 metre walk from the house to enjoy the amazing Don Reserve with walking and mountain bike tracks.
• Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed with plenty of room to move
• Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed with a nice outlook
• Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Beds
• Bedroom 4 – 2 x Bunk Beds sleeps 4
• Alcove off the rumpass – 2 x Bunk Beds sleeps 4
• 12 beds which sleeps 14 people.
• Natural wonderland – the Bluff and Headlands
• Enjoy Anvers – 10 minute drive
• 90 minutes to Cradle Mountain – should be on everyone’s bucket list
• Devonport Woodrising Golf Club – one of 8 courses within 40 minutes of the house
• Spend some time at the Bluff – enjoy a drink or some eats and take in the views
• Award winning restaurant at the Bluff – Mrs Jones
• Devonport has lots of enjoyable events and activities throughout the year
• Devonport Homemakers Centre - Harvey Norman, K & D Warehouse and several other big name brands on the Bass Highway as it passes Devonport.