OVERNIGHT AND HOLIDAY BEACH UNIT - for couples, singles, wheelchair access
'Hawley Beachside Accommodation'....
Surrounded by beautiful beaches, nature, bush-walks, reserves and close to everything.
Wooden ramps to beach viewing platform.
ONE BEDROOM BEACH UNIT:
Comfortable queen size bed; electric blanket
Airconditioned; modern; clean
Kitchenette Dining and Lounge LCD flat screen tv dvd player
Ensuite with walk-in shower
Verandah and bbq ; outdoor table and chairs
50 metre walk to beautiful beaches
1km to cafes and shops
20 minutes 'Spirit of Tasmania' and 'Devonport Airport'.
- Romantic getaway surrounded by beautiful beaches and nature.
- Watch amazing sunrises over the bay with mountain backdrop Narawntapu National Park
- On your Doorstep....Nature walks - beach, foreshores, Rubicon Reserve, Aubrey Luck Reserve.
- Exercise equipment circuit - on beach foreshore
- Walk 1km to cafes, shops, golf course,
- Hawley Beach coves popular for kayaking and swimming
- Port Sorell jetty and floating pontoon - a great relaxing fishing spot
- 5 minute drive to Ghost Rock Winery
- Ideal wedding guest accommodation - close to wedding venues.
- a fabulous location to relax
- beautiful scenery
- scenic drives
- close to everything - shops, cafes, tourist attractions, food and wine trails
A Photographer's paradise.
White sandy beaches and crystal clear water.
Natural foreshores. Glistening turquoise coloured bay. Narawntapu National Park backdrop. Volcanic rocks topped with tangerine coloured lichen. Tranquility to distinguish bird calls.
THINGS TO DO CLOSEBY:
Wineries, Chocolate Factory, Cherry Shed, raspberry & strawberry farms, Cheese factory, Salmon & Honey Farms Mole Creek Caves, Beaconsfield Gold Mine.
Narawntapu National Park - wombats, pademelons, wallabies, Educational/Interpretive Centre.
Warrawee State Forest - platypus
Point Sorell & Lillico Beach - penguins
20 minute drive to Devonport - shopping, supermarkets, tourist attractions, Visitor Information.
20 minutes to Latrobe - antiques, cafes; beautiful Bells Parade - bbq & picnic area.
DAY TRIPS: Cradle Mountain, Deloraine, Leven Canyon
Bridport, Launceston & Tamar Valley wineries, Burnie, Stanley 'The Nut'