3 bedroom, two queens, and four bunks. Beautiful new bathroom, stunning entry and hallway, but best of all a wonderfully large living area for you and your friends to relax in.
All the modern facilities with the charm of yesteryear still lingering in the mood of this historic building.
Views of Stanley Beach from your own private deck and the dining room.
If you have children they will delight in their very own cubby house.
Stanley is a picturesque and charming town that any traveller will delight in. The entire town has preserved the character of yesteryear in its architecture and the sensible pace of life of the locals who will welcome you with warmth.
And of course you will need to spend a day at the brand new eco-tourism attraction of Tarkine Forest Adventures.
Fishing is a religion in this town and of course there is The Nut to view and perhaps climb if you have the energy. Enjoy a stroll along Godfrey's beach and take in the view of historic Highfield House.
Please note prices are per couple. Please enquire for special weekly and family rates.
FOR YOUR ADDED SECURITY, "THE LODGE" IS ONLY MANAGED IN AUSTRALIA AND WE NEVER REQUEST PAYMENTS BE MADE TO OVERSEAS ACCOUNTS.
TERMS and CONDITIONS of HOLIDAY LETTING
1. There are to be no parties, no bucks/hens weekends nor any other types of functions held at this property.
2. Each guest is expected to behave in a manner which is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property and surrounding properties.
3. Disturbance of neighbours (immediate neighbours have office contact details), including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in termination of rental and loss of bond. Our neighbours are reasonable people who have the right to a peaceful nights sleep at all times. They will call the security company if they are disturbed by nuisance noise or offensive behaviour. If a complaint is registered, our security service will arrive and you will forfeit 50% of your bond. This includes outside noise after 10pm.
If the security company is called out twice you will be directed to vacate the premises immediately and forfeit your entire bond.
4. A breach of house rules includes: any extra people on the premises at any time; noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour; damage to or destruction of property; improper or unseemly conduct; any act or omission which, in the opinion of the Manager, adversely affects or brings discredit upon the Manager, the owner or other guests.
5. The property is let for only the number of persons specified and agreed in email correspondence. These particular individuals are referred to as guests. There must not be any additional person on the property at any time. Failure to declare visitors may result in additional person for each night of your stay and may cause forfeiture of your bond.
6. It is a requirement that you leave the property in a clean condition, similar to that in which it was found. Your rental includes a general clean. Excess charges will apply if you leave a mess. You are responsible for the cost of stain removal for walls, carpets and upholstery, such as beer, wine, food, muddy feet, extreme sand or excess cleaning required for the kitchen.
ALL kitchen items must be put back where they belong, please make sure the dishwasher is unloaded and no dirty dishes left behind on your departure day. Please also make sure that ALL items you have washed up or taken out of the dishwasher are put away CLEAN or a surcharge of $80.00 will be incurred.
Please DO NOT rearrange kitchen items.
ALL rubbish needs to be taken outside. Excess rubbish that does not fit in the bin must be removed .
If the property has a spa bath installed please ensure that it is left in an acceptable state of cleanliness. An extra charge will be incurred if extra cleaning required.
Please DO NOT REARRANGE cupboards or furniture, extra costs may be incurred if you do.
Please leave the BBQ clean or cost for removal/cleaning will be charged to you via your bond.
Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay and if noted on inspection by our cleaners/managers will be charged against your bond.
7. This is a NON SMOKING residence. Smoking is not permitted indoors. Do not smoke inside any area of the residence. A surcharge of $350.00 for smoke removal will be charged if smoke is detected. If you wish to smoke please do so outside. Please be a courteous smoker if you must smoke (outside only) and ensure the wind does not blow it inside. DO NOT leave cigarette butts, dirty ashtrays or put butts in the gardens or planters. A surcharge of $150.00 will be incurred.
8. Pets are not allowed on the premises unless the property management/owners have agreed expressly.
9. The owners do not accept or take any responsibility for your guests’ personal property. Please ensure you have taken out appropriate insurance coverage as required.
Items left behind by guests can be sent to the primary guest's address provided on this guest registration form. A handling fee of $25 plus costs for shipping will be deposited from the credit card provided on this guest registration form.
Please close and lock ALL windows and doors on your departure day or when you are absent from the property to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
10. When any guest enters the property they shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions.
11. The primary guest acknowledges having read and understood the terms and conditions and acknowledges receipt of a copy of the terms and conditions and by execution of the Guest Registration form agrees to be bound by them and be responsible for compliance with the terms and conditions by other occupants of premises.
12. Check out time is strictly enforced. Late check outs may be negotiated and paid in advance. Breaches of this condition will result in an automatic cost of $60 per hour (or part there of) being charged to the registered primary guest credit card.
13. Any loss of keys or remote controls have to be reported to the management as soon as possible. A surcharge of $150.00 will be incurred.
14. Cancellation if caused by the client: Money for Bedding/Bath/Kitchen Pack is not refundable at any time. Money paid for renting the premises is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If it a refund can be made (at the owner’s discretion), due to the property being re-let, then a $100 cancellation fee will apply.
15. Additional agreements:
PLEASE NOTE: Should a deduction be made, you will be notified of the amount and when this will occur. We only accept Visa or MasterCard.